[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too bad this game isn't going to be on Pc, is /v/ ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1386.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
Too bad this game isn't going to be on Pc, is /v/ ready to play this game on the xbox X, you know the only version that will be able to achieve native 4k.
>>
>>388137924
>rockstar game
>not on pc

ok
>>
>>388138113
I didn't know RDRevolver and RDRedemptiom was on PC.
>>
>>388137924
Might as well. It's the most powerful console
>>
>>388138113
They dont give a shit about PC anymore gramps
>>
>>388137924
This game will be full of online only bullshit so I'll probably pass but thanks for the heads up Microsoft shill. Maybe you should hire more developers to make exclusives instead of shilling on here.
>>
>>388137924
Eh, just wait and see when it comes out, it's already been delayed once, wasn't sony announcing something big?
>>
File: came here to laugh.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
came here to laugh.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>388137924
>Implying Rockstar is not going to try and get impatient people to double or even triple dip again like GTAV.
>>
>>388139378
>>388139273
>>388139179
>pc cucks are this desperate, they have to come up with lies just to cope with the fact that they will never ever get rdr let alone rdr2
>>
>>388140872
I played RDR on PS3, it was pretty good.
>>
File: Angry land katydid.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Angry land katydid.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>388140872
I was saying to see what Sony has in store rather than just buying an Xbonx right now.
I doubt it'll be better than the X, but the game doesn't come out for like another year and a half or something.
I'm actually an Xbox fag though.
>>
>>388139032
>Anymore
>Last game was on PC
>>
>>388141025
You played a horrible glitchy version
>>
>>388139032
>us cool hip kids love slower, uglier, more constrained platforms!
>I also subscribe to 20+ twitch channels, patreons, and youtube red!
lol, what a fag
>>
File: IMG_7465.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7465.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>388137924
It’s going to be on pc, just later due to “optimization” but the reality is they want u to buy it on consoles, then again on your pc a year later
>>
I played RDR on Xbox and on PS3.

After GTA V though, I don't expect a very good single player experience, and I do expect a somewhat jewish ( but also somewhat enjoyable ) multiplayer experience.

MEH. If it comes to PC, I'll get it.
>>
>>388137924
>Rockstar named within' DRM leaks
>Publisher expresses that the PC market had value

Give me a break.
>>
You know theyre gonna pull another gta 5

>console exclusive please beleive us and buy our game
>later release game for pc
>pay up for the superior version even though we said it was console exclusive
>you dont mind buying games twice do you goyim?
>>
I bet the only reason it got delayed was because of the shitty online version of the game. I can't wait to see all the cool things the online game gets and not the singleplayer
>>
>>388143810
Really? It seemed fine to me. I also just played it this year.
>>
>>388139032
>anymore

Except that the difference between the PC versions of GTA 4 and 5 shows they've invested a huge amount into improving their PC development capabilities
>>
Can't wait for 6 months later when it comes to PC & everyone says it was shit

Just like GTAV, which was utter shit & i dunno why so many tards play it Online
>>
>>388137924
http://gameranx.com/updates/id/93437/article/denuvo-leak-may-have-revealed-pc-port-of-red-dead-redemption-2/
>>
File: Shao Khan laugh.gif (25KB, 105x166px) Image search: [Google]
Shao Khan laugh.gif
25KB, 105x166px
>>388144123
>us cool hip kids love comfier platforms that perform more consistently but may perform better or worse than a PC depend on how much money you can spend on said PC, or maybe, just own both
ftfy

Not sure why you said the next one, it's like you have autism or something, all of that stuff is more likely to be done by r/pcmasterrace fats like yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.