[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and this girl met on LittleBigPlanet 2 back in 2014 and we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Me and this girl met on LittleBigPlanet 2 back in 2014 and we got into an argument and unfriended each other.

Fast forward to last Friday and I'm on PSN and I get a blank friend request from her.

What does this mean /v/?
>>
>>388136013
She wants to tell you how many black chads she fucked on sonsy playstation 4 while you were playing vidya like a beta cuck.
>>
>>388136013
That you're so excited about it you decided to share it on an anonymous anime image board
>>
She wants to creat levels with you on LBP3!
>>
>>388136013
>she made the first move
Obviously a dude. Never heard of the phrase "catfished" before?
>>
she's lonely. if she had someone to talk to or play with, she wouldn't have sent you a friend request. leave it unanswered
>>
>>388136013
Depends on why you argued.
>>
fuck these cucks, say hello and gauge her need for dick

what the hell is she going to troll you with that you haven't seen here?
>>
File: 1502524142626.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1502524142626.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>388136013
>ps4 pro on 2014
you've never had a console-tan gf in ur life good sir
>>
That was 3 years ago. You're completely different people. She's probably got a boyfriend and a really good job and if you accept, she's going to ask you how things have been and you're not going to have anything interesting to report.
>>
>>388136752

Her boyfriend left her in 2015.
>>
>>388136698
>ps4 pro on 2014
>frogposter missing reading comprehension and assuming required OP image is part of the story for some reason
>>
>>388136013
Argument was about your sexual advances on little girls, obviously she just turned thirteen so she is out of your pedo range and safe from you
>>
>>388137293

I'm 20 and she's 21.
>>
>>388137676
>>388138326
What do you want? Just make it work. Put your epeen in her source code.
>>
Stop being a pussy
>>
File: DRINK.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DRINK.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
Man, if you're that insecure to the point where you need to ask for advice on fucking /v/ of all places, this means you have no experience with girls at all and nothing will come from that friend request.

Just accept it and see what happens, but keep in mind that you won't fuck her anytime soon.
>>
>>388137361
You still believe that lie she told you to stop your sexual advances on her?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.