[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lauriam (Marluxia's Somebody) was around during the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>Lauriam (Marluxia's Somebody) was around during the Keyblade War
>Lauriam apparently is the 5th leader of the Union
>That also implies that Lauriam can weild a Keyblade
>Sterlitzia, the original 5th leader gets killed (heavily implied that Lauriam kills her and takes on the role of the 5th leader)
>Lauriam and Ven can also apparently time travel
>All of this crucial story and character development is in a fucking mobile phone game that jews the fuck out of you

Just when you thought Kingdom Hearts story couldn't get more batshit insane Nomura says fuck that I'm going balls out crazy. How the fuck can he wrap all this up in KH 3 and have it make a lick of sense? And why have this shit IN THE FUCKING PHONE GAME
>>
What was the Keyblade War fought over?
>>
>>388135787
People wanted all the Light to themselves or some shit
>>
>>388135787
It was fought over the light, similar what happens in the mobile game. It's not clear if it's really the same event though.

>>388135578
Every Kingdom Hearts game is important (yes, that's includes coded), but normies will never learn this lesson.
>>
>>388136273
Coded isn't important at all. You can skip it and not miss out on anything . Literally it's nothing but filler
>>
>>388136273
Kingdom Hearts V CAST
>>
>>388136635
NOn canon and not made by Nomura
>>
>>388136906
>Every Kingdom Hearts game
Be more specific next time
>>
>>388135787

Basically the Master of Masters told the 5 leaders of the world that they need to gather light for the coming end of the world, then proceeded to feed different information to each of the leaders to make them fight among each other, causing each to attempt to gather more light than the other. It's clear he was trying to create a Kingdom Heart by provoking the war.
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (135KB, 1198x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
135KB, 1198x828px
>Lauriam
>not Lumaria
You had one fucking job Nomura
>>
>>388135578
>How the fuck can he wrap all this up in KH 3 and have it make a lick of sense?
It wont
>>
File: 1503578460978.png (2MB, 1280x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1503578460978.png
2MB, 1280x1760px
Say something nice to this tremendous boy molesting fruit.
>>
>>388137769
He's so elegant but goddamn it's obvious he's a faggot
>>
So is the Master of Masters dead?
>>
>>388135578
we haven't seen him using a keyblade yet, tho
maybe he can't even weild one and just murdered her with the scythe. technically we dont even know if he is the one who killed her.
maybe someone else was it who wants Lauriam to be a leader. (i don't think so since he isn't called graceful assassin for nothing but, everything of this is just mindfucking shit. as long as we havent seen it clearly on screen literally everything could be true)
>>
>introduce cute new waifu
>had potential to out waifu Aqua
>Already a lack of competent and relevant female characters in KH
>"lets kill Sterlitzia for shock value Aerith style lol"

What the fuck is wrong with Nomura
>>
>>388137769
Fuck you, Marluxia. I wanted qt waifu to be the final leader, not you.
>>
>>388138550
To be fair, Lauriam is cute too
>>
When we getting Arlene, Medy and Rould?
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (97KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
97KB, 960x920px
>those faggot KH Youtubers who claimed Sterlitzia was Kairi's grandmother

Sometimes the KH community is brilliant and sometimes the KH community is utterly retarded. There is no in between
>>
>>388138723
KH is already a huge sausage fest, a paradise for fujoshi. I'd rather get some relevant female characters that are not completely useless.

>>388138928
inb4 Demyx was Master of Masters all that time
>>
>>388137505
This. If anything KH 3 will only add further questions
>>
Why did the phone game suddenly get so edgy and dark?
>>
>>388139407
MoM is Braig
>>
>>388137769
Is this official? If it's fanart is crazy how perfectly people can replicate Nomura's art style
>>
File: 1483486621996.png (89KB, 226x232px) Image search: [Google]
1483486621996.png
89KB, 226x232px
>>388135578
>Lauriam and Ven can also apparently time travel
E N O U G H
N
O
U
G
H
>>
Will I have to play this shit before KH3 comes out? How much money is this going to cost me?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.