[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE NORMIES TIRED OF GTAV'S TINY-ASS MAP YET? also: >focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
ARE NORMIES TIRED OF GTAV'S TINY-ASS MAP YET?

also:
>focus on air-combat
>in a nod to Smuggler's Run
Way to piss on your game's grave, R*.
>>
>>388134952
>NORMIES
Get out, normalfag.
>>
Any word on the singleplayer DLC they said they were doing?
>>
Only friendless idiots hate GTA Online, the fact GTA 5 still sells like hotcakes to this day proves how fucking BETA /v/irgins are
>>
>big ass map
>1 city
>2 small communities
>>
>>388135997
>He says while posting on /v/
>>
>>388136032
Where do most players hang out?
>>
>>388136057
unlike you austistic fatties i'm here only sometimes instead of 24/7, which means i have time to think for myself and form my own opinions instead of following the "sekret klub" bandwagon you people do.
>>
File: 1502818791629.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1502818791629.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>Jets are the most overpowered shit in the game, and ruin online play in general
>Cockstar adds fucking more of them
>And a game mode around in
>In free roam
>To make people use them even fucking more

So glad I dropped and uninstalled this shit when the biker update came out
>>
Cool, I have 200m ingame to spend on shit and never have to grind heists. It's fun having new stuff first and killing everyone in the server with my band of homo faggot freekillers
>>
>>388136672
>I think for myself!
>GTA5 is good because it still sells like hotcakes!

sad
>>
>>388136792
Jets didn't ruin the game, jet bikes did
>>
>>388136792
have you never used the explosive sniper? lmao jets are dead son
>>
>>388136857
And somewhere down the line people will be saying "Jet bikes didn't ruin the game, jet cars did."
>>
>>388136672
Ah yes good goy buy another sharkcard and dont get mad over the fact we have barely brought any new content to this game in the last 4 years.
t.1500 hours in the game
>>
>>388136828
>>388137389
ah the sheeple of /v/

the bandwaggoners, spouting lies and memes as usual.
>>
>>388137746
Hey faggot you know how i put
t.1500 hours
Thats because I have that many hours in GTA V and O, but sure suck their lazy cock and dont be mad they wont do anything worthwhile faggot, go back to your bandwagon of cocksucking on reddit faggot.
>>
>>388135887
They realized that they don't actually have to do that. They can just keep fleecing retards with GTAO.
Get ready for GTA6 to only be an online game.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.