[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first gameplay impressions of The Evil Within 2 are rushing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

The first gameplay impressions of The Evil Within 2 are rushing in, and they all say that the game has great pacing (like RE4), it runs well, looks great, controls tightly, and is infinitely creepier than the original.

Are you hyped for the return of true survival horror?
>>
Is the first game worth playing?
>>
>>388133251
No.
>>
>>388133251
Yes
>>
I hope they tone it down on the collectibles.
>>
Is the first one worth 10$ on steam with the season pass?
>>
>>388133251
I'd say so, a bit rough but overall it was a nice game.
>>
>>388133251
Maybe..
>>
>>388133996
yeah it's good
>>
>>388133996
Fuck yes. I loved it.
>>
>>388133123
Holy shit, what an obvious shill thread.
>>
I fucking loved the first one, I have 79 hours played and I haven't touched 2 of the DLC kek.
Akumu burning house can suck my dick though.
>>
>>388133251
It's OK, not much more. Very forgettable overall.
>>
>>388133251
I've only really ever completed it once. I had it on ps3 first then rebought for pc, but from memory its pc optimization is kinda meh.

I assume this is the point of the game, but imo the first was kinda all over the place. Less fun as a result. But great atmosphere.
>>
File: 1502325041720.jpg (49KB, 494x433px) Image search: [Google]
1502325041720.jpg
49KB, 494x433px
>>388133123
>RE4
>survival horror
>>
>there is something wrong with this place
>What is going on here?
>out of ammo?

Is Sebastian the greatest videogame detective of our time?
>>
>>388133251
I've heard it's worth it if you can get it (and the DLC) for a deal. With Quakecon being soon, I've already seen deals on Bethesda games. Maybe it's on sale?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>388133123
>RE4
>Great pacing
>>
>>388135203
Fuck off, you contrarian
It's one of the few games that has a textbook definition of great pacing
>>
>>388134906
>Chain smoker
>Gets out of breath from jogging for 5 seconds
>>
>>388134906
>out of ammo?
I actually liked this, he'd only say it if you tried to fire when already empty, so it did a good job of reflecting the fact that the player wasn't keeping track
>>
>>388133123
>it runs well
Better than the first? There were some pretty bad performance drops in open areas.
>>
>>388136417
I have the horrible habit of reloading after every few shots. Really good in some games, but realisiticly its kind of dumb.

I think I've only played one game that actually penalized you if you reloaded early. I think it was Alan Wake, where if you reloaded your revolver with still a few bullets left you'd drop the remaining ones and put new ones in, effectively dropping still good ammo.
>>
Can fool me once but can't fool me twice.
>>
File: 1503429413111.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1503429413111.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>388134139
>OP makes a thread about an upcoming game
>"Being excited for something? Shill!"
>>
Is the Evil Within + DLC for $10 worth a purchase? I had it on PS3, but the system crapped out on me. I only played through the first part; don't remember much.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.