[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished Ninja Gaiden on MNM and beat Souls but I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
I finished Ninja Gaiden on MNM and beat Souls but I can't fucking kill first damn boss in Nioh. What the hell am I doing wrong?
>>
>>388128980
>first damn boss
I really hope you don't mean the Executioner guy.
Though the Oni on the burning boat isn't that much harder either.
>>
>>388128980
learn to use the ki pulse, then you can almost naturally adapt to the fast pace of the game, it just takes a hour or two
>>
>>388129139
Obviously talking about youkai. I just don't know, sometimes my dodges and blocks work sometimes not. Pretty weird.

>>388129318
I get the concept but I don't really see how it's useful in a such fight.
>>
Don't try to use i-frames through attacks. You can hold the dodge button to run while still locked on. It's a lot better to just straight up run around them to get out of the way of attacks for most attack types, or otherwise guard.
>>
>>388128980
I know that feel, had far more trouble with the first boss than with anything else.
You just have to get a feel of dodging, also blocking is really more useful than it seems. Also don't try to cheese the boss with 1/2 optimal attacks like in Souls, you can spam pretty much anything as long as you'll fall back in time.
>>
Just watch a YouTube's on it burv
>>
>>388129607
>Don't try to use i-frames through attacks
Yeah, that may be the problem. I played Automata whole week so I'm used to generous dodge.
>>
Ki Pulse every chance you get, learn his attacks and keep yourself out of range when you can. Also helps if you have your guardian
>>
>>388128980
You're trying to brute force it by doing the same damn thing every single time instead of, you know, learning and adapting.
>>
File: 1503342960203.jpg (22KB, 351x351px)
1503342960203.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
How do I git gud enough to beat MNM?
>>
Nioh's iframes on dodges are ridiculously short, especially if you have heavy armor. If you're not going to stay at the lowest equip burden, don't even bother dodging, just learn the attacks and sprint out of the way.
>>
>>388130554
The dodges are also different in Nioh. High stance's roll has the most i-frames by a lot, but has more recovery and is harder to keep offensive pressure up. Mid-stance dash dodges are fast and allow you to keep attacking, but have much less invincibility. Dashing twice causes you to roll in mid-stance though. Low-stance has the least invincibility, but let's you dash twice without rolling. It's better for keeping yourself positioned out of harm's way than for actually dodging through attacks.
>>
>>388132851
>>388132971
I see. I knew something was off about those dodges. Gotta say ki pulse is quite weird mechanic. Can't really say if I like or hate it yet.
>>
>>388128980
gittu gutto baka
>>
>>388133846
Ki Pulse helps you keep attacking. Sooner or later you can Ki pulse to increase your damage for a time.
Also those smokey circles the Yokai put down get removed trough a full ki pulse. Those Circles stunt and or drain Ki when standing in them. While also recovering the yokai's Ki. dismiss them as soon as possibly.
>>
I beat Vanquish on God Hard and I'm closing in on finishing Way of the Wise
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.