[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Confession thread I unironically enjoy stupid sanic ver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sonic.png (105KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
105KB, 1162x850px
ITT: Confession thread
I unironically enjoy stupid sanic version of green hill zone theme
https://youtu.be/PX7zPlQjAr8
>>
I spent 3 hours taking screenshots in mgsv of quiet materializing in the mission set up screen for that delish, hidden half materialized nipple they slipped in the game. And repeated the same thing during the female skulls cut scenes where they go from invisible to visible. Half way visible you can clearly see a few frames where their nipples are showing before their clothes cover them. Idk how to get my ps4 screenshots on the internet tho. I get nervous anytime my gf uses my ps4, one day she might get curious and look at my photo albums
>>
Whenever I get to name a female character/create a character I name them ASIAN SLUT and make them Asian if possible. I'm terrified my gf will find out. She is Mexican and has a huge problem with white guys who fetishize Asian women. If she found out I have yellow fever she would feel weird (she is jealous of Asian women and wishes she was one)
>>
Whenever I can I torture and kill female NPC's. I fap while i stab and shoot their boobs. I even used to do this in GoldenEye when I was 7/8 years old. That game has great blood spots that would show up where ever you shot someone. I would make Nat's vagina and boobs as bloody as possible and squeeze my little kid boner
>>
I have put hundreds of hours into dark souls/bloodborne bit haven't even come close to beating them. They are too hard.

I stopped playing soma halfway through because the content matter was triggering me. My girlfriend wanted to see me beat it and was pissed that I stopped. I told her why and she started to bully me with depression existential stuff. Telling me I'm insignificant and reminding me when i die its just nothingness and all that. Threw my depression in to full gear and I broke down
>>
>>388128952
Well sounds like you are a little bitch boy
>>
>>388129085
A little bitch boy with a 7 inch dick so it doesnt matter
>>
>>388126734
i once masturbated to the amazon while playing diablo 2. in my defence i was a teenager and my hormones were raging. also jacked it to jade from beyond good & evil. didnt even find her hot i just wanted to be able to say i did
>>
>>388127951
but why latinas are hotter than asians. asians have no body without plastic surgery. theyre all flat with no ass. your gf sounds retarded
>>
>>388129085
but youve literally admitted to being autistic
>>
>>388126734
me too
>>
>>388129709
Yeah she is super hot but for some reason has extreme self esteem issues. She has really big areola and a large b-cup boob. Says her boobs aren't big enough to justify her nipple size. That is what started her self hate since being a young teenager. Her body is amazing but she can't see past that one issue. I fucking love her fits and she doesn't believe me. Wtf man
>>
I regularly used wallhack in cs1.6 when I was a kid
>>
File: 1499256329451.jpg (41KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1499256329451.jpg
41KB, 540x405px
I let my 9 year old niece play gtav with me. I went to the playboy mansion place and chased the topless girls around and killed them with a bazooka. My niece loved it. But later went home and told her mom about it and now things are weird between me and my sister
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.