[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You made me play this trash, /v/. I shouldn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
You made me play this trash, /v/.
I shouldn't have listened to you.
>>
>>388125613

You are trash.
>>
It's my Game of the Decade
>>
File: 1457977019418.png (11KB, 399x494px) Image search: [Google]
1457977019418.png
11KB, 399x494px
>still hasn't been patched on PC months later
>>
Good know you can go to were you belong most likely somw shitty fps or meme games like PUB
>>
we didn't make you play anything
you just fell to peer pressure like a retarded nigger
>>
>>388125819
>>388126507
>>388126584
Please stop defending this game, for your own sakes. You deserve better than this.

Your constant shilling of this exceedingly boring game will not only hurt others, but it wastes your own time and efforts too.
>>
>>388125613
Nier 1 is much better
>>
>>388125613
hurr durr I have a opinion that goes against the common consensus. I bet you also love FFXII and FFXV and consider MGSV the perfect game.

Stop being edgy and grow up kiddo.
>>
>>388128210
I meant FFXIII. 12 is genuinely great.
>>
>>388125613
>look at me being bandwagoning faggot too retarded to form my own opinion and bitching because random strangers on the internet like something i dislike
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>388125613
game is neither trash nor a masterpiece
>>
>>388128210
>>388128487
Give THREE reasons why you like Nier Automata so much, without one of them being "m-muh soundtrack!"
>>
>>388128914
That's funny because Gestalt's soundtrack was much better.
>>
>>388128914
I enjoy Taro's writing
The combat is fun
2B's Ass
The Soundtrack
>>
I thought it was trash until I finished the first 2 endings. I was so wrong.

I literally JUST finished it and I loved it.
>>
>>388125613
I'm sorry your taste is so terrible
>>
>>388128914
>Yoko Taro storytelling, you either love it or hate it and I've loved it since DoD1
>Plug-in chips offer a ton of variety for different builds, not a fan of the dark souls style reclaim your chips after death but whatever
>Great combat, massive improvement over original NieR
>>
>>388125613
>Allowing anonymous people you will never meet to dictate what games you play
>>
>>388129458
>Plug-in chips offer a ton of variety for different builds
Hmmm... Those builds are irrelevant on normal since game is too easy and those builds are irrelevant on hard since you need HP and defense so fucking bullets won't ohko you. Such variety, yeah.
>>
>>388128914
Yoko Taro's fantastic storywriting.
Characters that are more than just simple tropes. Which alone puts it above 90% of JRPGs.
Compact dense world with great aesthetic.
Fantastic Combat with surprisingly great variety that gels well with the RPG mechanics.
Well paced story.
Meta-level shenanigans that almost seem like they're making fun of the entire video game industry as it is now.
Oh and
MOTHERFUCKING INCREDIBLE SOUNDTRACK! (though I still think og Nier had a more iconic one.)
>>
>>388129816
>those builds are irrelevant on hard since you need HP and defense so fucking bullets won't ohko you
Bullshit. You only need HP boosts at the beginning and then play normally, as in not skip side quests and stay underleveled for the whole game duration.
If you complained about build variety on VH you would have more of a point because OHKO makes a lot of chips completely useless and people just tent to stack damage and crit.
>>
>>388129143
>>388129458
>>388130394
The combat for this game doesn't do it for me. I dunno what's so fun about constantly mashing attack and evading without putting any thought whatsoever.
a Punishing combat system like Dark Souls is far more stimulating and enjoyable.

As for the story, I was less than impressed by route A but that was fine since it was the first route.
But then the game makes me do the same shit which is infuriating. Well, I just managed to beat route B and played through route C a little bit.
Still doing the same shit as 9S/2B, nothing new. So you see, I can't even appreciate the story due to how much fucking SHIT this game fills me with.
>>
File: 1111111.png (32KB, 128x121px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
32KB, 128x121px
>>388130804
VH is just another Taro's joke. No sane person will play it.
>>
>>388125613
You're right, you should remove yourself from /v/ so you never make such poor decisions again.
>>
Taro is such a mad genius. I remember how he talked about how with Nier: Automata he had the goal of Making a game "without necessarily the best graphics, or story, or gameplay. But I want it to be a charming quirky game which hopefully you will look back on and remember fondly." Do you think he succeeded?
>>
What's the best track in Nier Automata and why is it obviously Sound of the End?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YChAFjxks
>>
>>388131352
it's much more than that to me
>>
>>388131509
*Wretched Weaponry
>>
>>388131352
>bad graphics
>bad story
>bad gameplay

True. I will definitely remember this game.
>>
>>388131141
>No sane person will play it.
Finished game on VH and basically only difference is that you have to always pay attention so you don't get hit with some stray bullet and save into 2 slots so you don't lose your chips if you fail to retrieve your body.
Most boss fights are even specifically made with bosses monologuing or doing some shit other than trying to fuck you up immediately so you can retrieve your corpse if you fuck up.
As I already mentioned since you get OHKO-ed you can safely ignore shitload of chips and just focus on offense and abuse the OP dodge when necessary.
>>
I've played through 2Bs route so far and I've only died like twice so I haven't gotten the trophy for anyone collecting my body yet. Fuuuuuck this shit
>>
>>388131662
>not necessarily best = bad
Not sure if retarded or just pretending.
>>
File: 1450158837131.png (127KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1450158837131.png
127KB, 247x274px
>just finished A and B
>expected A2 to be same game again with different perspective
>shit actually continues
>super hyped
>suddenly my PSU died
>>
>>388131607
I love that one too, but nothing can beat those fucking violins on Sound of the End.
>>
File: 1446127795163.png (259KB, 463x533px) Image search: [Google]
1446127795163.png
259KB, 463x533px
>>388131725
>Finished game on VH
The absolute madman.
>>
>>388130942
Play on Hard. Not every game needs to be DS combat. It's due to people like you that its turned into a stupid fucking meme. And you talk as if DS isn't the same. Attack, attack, roll. Just paced slower and has a stamina bar whereas in Nier you essentially have a cooldown after animation end before you can start attacking again. It's just the difference in pace. i honestly never get the complaints.

>played through route C a little bit
B is the weakest points but Anon, you have only played part 1 of the game and haven't even played the actual meat of the game. don't be one of those idiots.
>>
File: oOoOOooO Nines.jpg (427KB, 1661x1553px) Image search: [Google]
oOoOOooO Nines.jpg
427KB, 1661x1553px
>>388131509
>not the quiet version of the song
>being *sniff* such a *sniff* pleb
>>
>>388131950
B is better than A, it's literally A with better sidequests and more pivotal plot points
>>
>>388131806
NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU GET SPOILERED
I AM NOT KIDDING, RUN
Who am i kidding, you are just going to stay here and get spoilered anyway
>>
BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS
>>
>>388129086
Why do people keep saying this? Automata not only has great tracks of its own, it has the best tracks from the original Nier in it as well.
>>
>>388132961
Because for me original was just much more memorable. Automata's, while great, not really as impactful. But again, it's not an easy task to surpass Nier's OST. Shit was legendary.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.