[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we haven't heard anything about this in years it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: cp2077.jpg (406KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cp2077.jpg
406KB, 1920x1200px
>we haven't heard anything about this in years
it's ded isn't it
>>
>>388124257
Didn't we get info about classes just about a month ago? The project is alive and well from what I know, they just prefer to keep it under blankets for some reason
>>
They've turned their focus to the FPS they showcased since market research shows people are more willing to invest into microtransactions in those genres of games.
>>
>>388124257

Nope. I think they've said this year is the 'year of gwent' and they might talk about Cyberpunk next year. Current release date is 'when it's ready' i bet they regret showing that fucking teaser 5 years ago
>>
>>388125707
The teaser was a trial balloon. Enthusiasm was high afterwards, so they can show investors that the IP is popular.
>>
>>388125962
They also wanted to get programmers on board so they used it as advertizement.
>>
Just don't worry about it.

When they show it off finally, we'll have threads for days.

And they will all be shit.
>>
>>388124410
It's obviously in development hell if it has gone this long without any real details.
>>
>>388126823

That's stupid anon. they just finished all the DLC for Witcher 3 a year ago.

They don't have to be in the public eye 24/7.
>>
if they don't show up next E3 it's officially dead
>>
>>388124257
There are dozens of Pondsmith interviews about the game development out not that long ago.
>>
>>388127110
Are Rockstar's games dead? They never show up at E3
>>
>>388124257
Well it's not made in American sweatshops filled with overworked minorities that get their balls squeezed by corporate greed mongers. It's from a team in Poland...chill out and be happy they don't have to rush out underwhelming games.
>>
>>388125962
>>388126194
>>388126823
The teaser was a teaser not only for the players, but for the world. They didn`t had money nor workforce to make the game when announced. They even applied to receive money from Poland Taxpayers to add to the investment of the development. They were hiring many people of many diferent areas, this game will be just HUGE, they will probably try to give it a 2020 launch as homage to the original tabletop RPG. But we will see.
>>
>>388124410
>Didn't we get info about classes just about a month ago?
Shit, did we? I completely missed that if so.
But yeah CDPR was pretty secretive about TW3 as well until they seemed to be close to the final build.
>>
>>388124257
Well they're not going to make Gwent forever.
>>
>>388127650
It was a Pondsmiith interview where he said roles from the tabletop game would be present but implemented in a way that we would "find surprising", just that
>>
is it called cyberpunk 2077 because that's the release date ?? :)!
>>
>CD Projekt has always had a 4 year development cycle between games
>released a major expansion in 2016
>2017
>wtf where is cyberpunk? vaporware!!!
>>
>>388124257
PERSONAL
RESPONSABILITY
PERSONAL
RESPONSABILITY
>>
>>388124257
Confirmed to have the same launch date as Star Citizen.
>>
>>388128064
It's because people will make that joke 2077 times before it's released.
>>
>>388124257
Dude they just finished the witcher 3. The teaser was just to gauge interest. Calm yo tits.
>>
>>388124257

CD project red stock value raise claim it's not dead.
>>
File: 1489514912300.png (707KB, 1108x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1489514912300.png
707KB, 1108x1010px
>>388130504

>CDPR's stock has quadrupled since TW3 released

Damn son.
>>
I've read somewhere that they said they would only work on it after they've released everything based on witcher and would use 100% of their workforce on this project.
>>
This will be the videogame that ends all videogames.
>>
>>388124257
Look at fucking Gwent. It's a fucking mess of a development. Im sure it's the same case with Cyberpunk 2077. It will be a consolized garbage.
>>
>>388131184

>open beta
>already has tournaments planned,
>singleplayer campaign releasing this year
>mess of development

Why are you surprised about a game changing during a beta?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.