[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone get their beta code email yet? I'm starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ww2.jpg-large.jpg (35KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
ww2.jpg-large.jpg
35KB, 1021x580px
Did anyone get their beta code email yet? I'm starting to get nervous.
>>
>>388120313
Yeah, my email came in about 15 minutes ago. Downloading the beta now.
>>
>>388120313
>>388120854
I logged in via psn and they said they'll send an email, but I don't know what email they'll send it to, my psn email? Whenever I try to look at my profile it just gives me a fucking error
>>
>they're actually discussing about a paying """BETA""" of the #189382392474978 Call of Doody which probably looks the most generic of them all if such a thing is even possible
>the absolute state of /v/

I have no words.
>>
>>388121491
Being this mad
>>
>>388120313
Are people allowed to stream this beta or is it NDA? I'm curious to see how it is
>>
>>388121336
I just got the email it was NOT my PSN email. So the CoD website must use a different email, I dont recall ever using that site but I was auto logged in when I went to redeem my eb games code
>>
File: 1457952833078.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1457952833078.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>388121491
>not preodering and then cancel the order as soon when getting the code
imagine being this much of a pleb
>>
>>388121491
awesome, now fuck off
>>
>>388121491
don't care if it is basically going to be WaW redone, I'm just glad I will be able to play CoD again with my friends and not have to deal with fucking jetpacks
>>
>>388121910
There was an hour long esports reveal stream last night if curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J63TI2DRSbU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>388122014
I liked jetpacks desu, made CoD fresh again. This one will be fresh due to being on the ground, but you can't say the stretch between MW3 and Ghosts wasn't monotonous
>>
>>388121942
FUCK

But surely it'll go to my psn email, as I logged in using my psn right?
>>
I guess, like I said I went on the website, entered my code and it said it would be emailed. I never logged into anything, but just to see what exactly I was logged in as, I went to the stats section and it was my PSN stats, so I assumed it would go to my psn email but it didnt. That said, if your "cod" account is the same email as your PSN account you should be good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.