[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game meant to be so unbearably boring? Probably the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
Is this game meant to be so unbearably boring?
Probably the worst game i've played in my life. At least other bad games I was able to drop, but this one I really need to beat so I can get that platinum using trophy shop.
>>
>>388119332
I bet you're that guy that hates books even though they are best.
>>
>>388119332
>Probably the worst game i've played in my life.
Let me guess, you're 12 and this is 3rd game you ever played.
>>
>>388119332
Teleport to the desert apartments, then go all the way to the back of that area, picking up chips from dead androids along the way. Now go down into the pit. That will become your only joy for hours on end, in this overrated game.
>>
>>388119332
>this one I really need to beat so I can get that platinum using trophy shop
Wow youre a faggot
>>
>>388119880
Or Nier Automata is really just that shit.

Seriously, there's literally nothing engaging about it. I only had fun the first 2 hours.
I've played 25 hours so far in over a month because I can't bear to play it more than in short sessions.
>>
>>388120236
That adhd/cod syndrome has rotted your ability to enjoy good games and even life...
We pity you anon.
>>
>>388119332
>Forcing yourself through a 30-40+ hour game just for a digital icon on your trophy list

Pure concentrated autism
>>
>>388120532
>good games

How are you Nierfags so delusional?
I just played SWAT 4 and enjoyed it, what's your point?
>>
I didn't like Nier A that much for a lot of reasons. One of the main things I hated was the lack of variety in the enemies, you fight the same cute looking robots for the entire game. It was also dumb that Taro decided you had to play through the first 5 hours of the game twice in order to progress. What was the point when 2B and 9S' campaigns could have so easily been merged into one. Why make the player do the same thing twice in order to get to the A2 part? The only difference was a few cutscenes and 9S' hacking ability, both of which they could have just put into 2B's campaign.
>>
>>388119332
>Probably the worst game i've played in my life.
You haven't played many games then
>>
>>388120236
Name bad games that you think are better
>>
>>388119332
If they dropped difficulty levels with the focus on chips being how players balanced difficulty and revamped the dodging/health mechanics a little it would have went a long way to improving the game.
>>
>>388121243
Exactly. I really want to experience the story more but the game keeps throwing me into boring shit that I don't care about.
It's like the devs don't know how to make a game fucking FUN.

>>388121343
I keep track of games i've played, which is exactly 315 games so far.
>>
>>388121539
Nier Automata is just particularly tedious for me because I can't drop it for autistic reasons. One of the worse games that i've played was RE: Revelations but I just dropped it in a couple chapters so it didn't get too tedious.
>>
Bait thread. Not even a good bait thread.
>>
>>388122262
>Nierfaggot can't bear the fact that someone doesn't like his favorite game
>>
>>388121567
infinite dodges was a mistake. this game needs a stamina bar. right now u can just spam dodge and never get hit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.