[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm looking at a couple of games for the PS4, but I dunno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2423.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2423.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
So I'm looking at a couple of games for the PS4, but I dunno which to buy.

Should I buy Yakuza 0
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Neptunia VII?
Tales of zest
Or Absolver
Pretty week selection and shit, but I dunno which will be the funnest experience.
>>
Yakuza Zero is great, but /v/ hates it so don't listen to them
>>
Yakuza 0 along with other Sega games will probably come to PC since Sega's mentioned it. I'd wait.
>>
Don't know shit about any of those games except Yakuza 0.

Be prepared for the most obscene cutscene/dialogue to gameplay ratio ever seen in a video game, ESPECIALLY at the start. It's worse than MGS4, because at least in MGS4 the cutscenes are fully animated, in 0 a lot of the time you're mashing X through text while the characters do the same 4 or 5 animations repeatedly. If you're willing to tolerate that, you're rewarded with a fun world, combat, characters, side missions and mini-games but fuck it's a very fatal flaw in the game.
>>
I can't speak for any of the other games, but Yakuza 0 is tight and I don't see any of those games being better.
>>
>>388118438
Dragon Quest Heroes blows no matter which version you get. Neptunia VII really blows. Tales of Zesteria blows, and its sequel is the same game with a different coat of paint. Absolver isn't even worth buying. Yakuza 0 is the Game of the Year.
>>
Out of those yakuza zero sounds like the best bet.
>>
>>388118438
Yakuza is pretty good.
Can't say about DQH2
Neptunia VII is a love or hate game. If you like anime and JRPGs, it's also pretty good.
Tales of zest is meh. Go for tale of Berseria if you can.
Can't say for Absolver...
>>
File: Cutscenes - The Game.jpg (585KB, 1219x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cutscenes - The Game.jpg
585KB, 1219x1500px
>>388119325
>Be prepared for the most obscene cutscene/dialogue to gameplay ratio ever seen in a video game
Valkyria Revolution is easily 10x worse.
>>
>>388118438
Yakuza 0 is a 10/10 game compared to the rest of the trash you just mentioned.
>>
Best: Yakuza, funniest: probably Neptunia VII
>>
Looks like Yakuza 0 is the winner. I never played any of the others, and I'm not playing 5 other fucking games just to play this one. Thanks everybody. Hopefully 0 is as hype as it looks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.