[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished pic rel on 360. And that's it? Great build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: whatthefuck.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Just finished pic rel on 360.
And that's it? Great build up, becoming big dady, stocking up best amunition, and final boss is piss easy, easier than any big daddy you encounter, takes maybe 2 minutes max, and ending is 15 second FMV?
Not even credits rolling, what the fuck.
Did I do something wrong, and should redo whole game to get diffrent ending or what?

also
>become big daddy
>you still see sweater on your arms.
>>
What ending did you get?
>>
>>388113467
Good one I think, saved every little sister
>>
>>388113151
what? Did you not have fun? second game is better
>>
I never understood why the game just boots you back to the title screen. It feels so anticlimactic without credits and I don't even know why.
>>
Games terrible but nu-/v/ will pretend it was good.
>>
>>388113802
I had fun. Just expected that this commie bastard would be test to my skills, the big one that will make me sweat and cry, and in the end, all he takes is some arrows, bees and napalm to beat.
It just didn't fealt right
>>
>>388114019
Commie?
>>
>>388114404
>fountain
>not commie
>>
>>388114019
if anybody is an actual commie, that would be Andrey Ryanovski, more well known as that funny guy with a golf club that screams OBEY (or is it "UBEY" (kill) in russian?)
>>
>>388114667
You better take that back about Mr Ryan right now.
>>
>>388115756
I think you mean would you kindly take that back
>>
>>388115756
but he is an ex russian empire citizen.
And let me remind you that the most adamant critics of any system are within and come from out of it.
>>
>>388116192
ME KILLS MASTER! WHERE'S THE BAT?
>>
The wrench in the 1st game is absolutely op. It's all you need to kill the last boss I had that shit with freeze, vampirism, and some other boost.
>>
2 is way better
>>
>>388113151
you are supposed to quit the game after killing ryan
this is true ending
>>
Play the 2nd one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.