[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished this. I knew it would be short but that ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I just finished this.

I knew it would be short but that ending felt like it was the ending of the first episode instead of the last. The animation was a bit rough in a few places as well so I'm guessing it's meant as a pilot instead of full season.

Next season, when?
>>
>>388100770
I think that they're already working on the next season.
>>
>>388100986

Yeah, but not date yet.
>>
>Ywn have a low-poly N64 adaptation in the model of Castlevania 64 based on the US Netflix anime.

Why relive?
>>
>>388100770
>first episode
Anon, it's a movie split into 4 episodes.
It was literally an ending of a movie.
The entire thing was in development since like 2005 as a movie trilogy.
Netflix decided to split the movies into 4 episodes each.
Season 2 is 8 episodes, which further adds up to 4 episodes per movie and completing the 3 movie trilogy.

Japan did that shit as well with Ghost in the Shell Arise, splitting the 4 movies into episodes.
>>
>>388102550
It worked for Macross Plus.
>>
>>388102814
Never watched Macross since Mecha ain't my thing. Only mecha I watched was Code Geass and currently I'm trying to go through EVA but I can already tell I made a horrible mistake by watching CG before Eva since now I get a lot of Deja Vu due to how much CG apparently ripped off from Eva, as such it dulls my enjoyment of Eva since I can see the same tropes and shit word for word scene for scene more or less.
After that LotGH is next.
>>
>>388100770
What's about this series that triggers people into oblivion?
>>
>>388100770
It's pure fedora shit. It's not Castlevania at all.
>>
>>388102550
>It was literally an ending of a movie.

But it isn't.
The ending is literally 'Ok we found this guy now we can actually get to fighting Dracula'
>>
>>388103241
Code Geass and Eva have barely anything in common. I don't know why you and so many people have this bizzare complex about mecha. They're just anime like any other. LoGH isn't even mecha.
>>
>>388100770
I watched the final episode first by mistake and I legitimately thought it was the first
>>
>>388105943

It's an adaption that happens to be one of the best adaptions out there for any video game.

And no, the game doesn't demonize any religion, just power-hungry assholes.
>>
>>388103241
>eva
>mecha
>>
>>388108189
>the church is bad
>the show literally says that god doesn't love anyone
>literally every episode has been shitting on the church and demonizing them
>>
>>388109235
oh boy here we go again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.