[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do I not die? How the fuck do I know what to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

How the FUCK do I not die?

How the fuck do I know what to take and what not to take?
>>
Trial and error
>>
>>388097198
GIT GUD
>>
Pistol, pistol ammo, shotgun and healing item. then the other spaces for shit you pick up
>>
Zombies are extra sensitive in the dick
>>
>>388097316
I took some plant killing shit now I can't remove it for a shotgun. What do?
>>
>>388097380
Find a storage box, place the chemical into the box, run back and get shotgun.
>>
>>388097380
Either chuck it in the box or find where you have to place the posion. Also clear out the rooms closest to the save areas, so if you have to run back, you won't get chomped on
>>
>>388097198
Don't kill anything that's easy to dodge or it's in a one-time-visit room. Kill stuff in places where you might go multiple times. BURN BABY BURN
>>
>>388097518
That shit's hard though, there's like 3 zambinoes around the 2F East Side of the mansion, I can't kill all of them. Every one of them takes 8 - 10 bullets like a champ.
>>
>>388097620
are you playing chris or jill?
>>
>>388097647
Jill.
>>
>>388097380
Go put the plant killing bag in your inventory box and then grab the shotgun. Also, are you playing as Chris it Jill? If it's Chris, DO NOT get the shotgun until you get the broken one first.
>>
>>388097685
Cuck
>>
>>388097620
>run past
>find another route
>find a different storage box
>kill one of the zombies to clear a path

It's really not rocket science you idiot.
>>
>>388097685
for most of the zambinoes, you're best just trying to avoid them, you can with a bit of practice, get close to a zombie then move back slowly and get him to lunge at you. Another tip if a zombie is on stairs, they only spit acid so easy to run past. You could always bump the difficulty down
>>
>>388097729
>>388097729
Alright, get the storage box and go back.

>>388097748
I like her ass.

>>388097843
Well EXCUSE ME for being new to this game.
>>
>>388097198
follow a guide carefully and rarely look at your screen. the ratio of walkthrough/reading a lets play transcript to actual playtime should be something like 2:1, preferably approaching 3:1. you'll be through this thing in no time, my man!
>>
-Don't try to kill everything, unless it's a narrow corridor and a Zomby
-Open up and use shortcuts.
-Explore EVERY corner. Ammo's a plenty.
-Shotgun headshots. Master them.
-Stash away the knife, carry a fully loaded shotgun with NO ammo.
>>
>>388097989

Came here to say this.
>>
>>388097620
Did you take some self defense items with you? You can use those to knock them back.
>>
>>388097973
>Well EXCUSE ME for being new to this game.
you whine more than my wife who played the game just fine on her own couple years ago. Hell, I played these games and similars when I was literally TEN.
>>
>>388097989
>>388098061
Don't do this, you will ruin the game for yourself
>>
>>388098104
Based wife
>>
File: 1502958888105.png (115KB, 540x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502958888105.png
115KB, 540x645px
>>388097962
That's gonna take time but I'll try to do it.

>>388097989
Sorry I'm not a faggot.

>>388098041
>carry a fully loaded shotgun with NO ammo
Wait what?

>>388098086
Yea, it helped me when I was against one in a narrow corridor.
>>
>>388097198
>Spoil this 10/10 game that can only be played once in a lifetime for the proper experience for me!
>>
File: neil_patrick_harris.png (1024KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
neil_patrick_harris.png
1024KB, 800x1035px
>>388097198
When you see a zombie, either:
A. run past it in such a way you don't get hit
B. shoot
>>
>>388097973
You're new in general
>>
>>388098194
I'm just asking for tips you mongoloid.
>>
>>388098104
Teach me your ways oldfag
>>
Wish you the best of luck and if you do finish it, play the other game modes, they are well worth it.
>>
>>388098303
Thanks anon. I do like this game, just that I'm pretty bad at it.
>>
>Shoot everything that is in your way
>Use handgun for dogs and spiders
>Use shotgun for zombies
>Use Grenade Launcher/Magnum for hunters

WOW what a hurd gaem. How the fuck do you even die? I really liked the game, enough to bother getting the Platinum but it was pretty average to easy when it comes to difficulty.
>>
Also, learn to bait zombies. Baiting causes them to lunge and if done correctly, they'll miss. This will give you enough time to run past them. Word of warning though. Sometimes zombies will not be baited. If that happens, either kill them or knock them back.
>>
>>388098254

Go past the U shaped hall, opposite the door to the shotgun room. On the right is a safe room where the storage box is.

You can figure out the rest.
>>
File: 1503488259144.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503488259144.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
1) You want to fuck up the zombies which are in areas close to the item box, because you'll be backtracking between them frequently. Especially ones in the upstairs area of the Eastern side of the house.
2) Burn all of their bodies after you kill them.
3) If you have a shotgun, you can just point it upwards, wait until a zombie is really close (seconds away from grabbing you), and blow their fucking head off. Sometimes you'll get unlucky and the head will stay on, but most of the time it will blow up. You won't have to burn their bodies in that case.
4) Zombies are really easy to avoid, just bait a grab and walk backwards. Do it properly and you can run past them if you're really fast.
5) You have a limited inventory space so think twice before you pick up a healing herb or ink ribbons. Sometimes it's best to just leave a plant somewhere and pick up a key item instead. If you're smart you'll think about what to pick up and what not to based on what you want to do.

Important: If you're not playing with Classic, non-alternative controls (and you're probably not, let's not kid ourselves) kill yourself and start from the beginning. Game's designed around using tank controls.
>>
>>388098407
Most people died playing this first time I would think due to the V-ACTs. Anyway it's in my top 3 games ever anon so this game is well worth it.
>>
>>388098254
At least I'm not the one who comes to 4chan asking for tips and tricks on a video game after dying once or twice. And after reading the thread you have already ruined the game for yourself with these tips good job you can never have the real experience anymore.
>>
>>388098725
The new controls can actually fuck you up when the camera angle changes.
>>
>>388098821
Overall, they make the game way too easy. You can fucking dance around crimson heads with new controls.
>>
>>388098189
>Wait what?
You heard me: load a shotgun's mag full, then stash away the extra ammo. Leaves you eith extra space, and the gun works as a fine SHTF tool that offs most foes in a single hit.
>>
>>388097198

>playing RE2 with a friend
>our average time is 1:10
>the only point we even kill zombies is before the police station and near the end
>laugh about how long it took us as kids
RE is a game where it's very challenging the first time you play it and pretty fucking easy thereafter. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>388097303
/thread
>>
>How the FUCK do I not die?

Just don't get hit nigger. Also shoot the enemies until they die.

>How the fuck do I know what to take and what not to take?

You don't, that's the fucking point casual.
>>
>>388099725
This. Once you play them over and over, everything gets ingrained in your memory. To the point where you'll instinctively know what to do.
>>
>>388097316
I'd even say just one weapon and a stack of ammo is enough. You'll find more ammo and healing items as you go.

Of course your ultimate goal is to 3 hour knife run that shit.
>>
>>388098445
>Shoot everything that is in your way
This isn't resident evil 5/6/revelations
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>388097973
You're having trouble with a game that the majority of kiddies with their Nintendie Gamecubes managed to beat. Have you thought about using the lobes of your brain for once and not being a modern day troglodyte?
>>
File: REmake shotgun headpopping.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
REmake shotgun headpopping.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>388098259
Think before you act.
Don't try to kill everything that moves, unless there's no other choice. Funnily enough, Zombies are practically the only normal foes you even need to worry about; rest can be easily out-maneuvered.
Locate and memorize routes to all the Item Boxes.
Unless you were born in Japan, ditch the Knife.
Don't ever make the mistake of carrying an Ink-Ribbon pack with you.
Headpopping with shotgun saves lots of time and supplies in a long run.

About carrying a weapon, there's two effective routes you can take, depending on who you play as and how far into the game you are:

1) carry your pistol + ammo to off weak cannon fodder, and a shotgun / other strong weapon with a full magazine but NO extra ammo for any unexpected encounters.

2) Ditch the pistol and carry only a shotgun + loads of ammo. If you have enough, that is. At this point, ignore handgun ammo pickups.

Always have at least one healing item with you.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.