[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kickstarter >procedural generation >base building confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Star_Citizen_logo.png (130KB, 267x324px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Citizen_logo.png
130KB, 267x324px
>kickstarter
>procedural generation
>base building confirmed
>hunger mechanics were just confirmed
>other survival mechanics confirmed
>showering mechanics were just confirmed
>originally a space sim SC is degenerating into THAT early access game

[INHALES DEEPLY]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
By the time the game is actually finished it'll be a history game.
>>
>the autist posted the thread again
And they call the backers a cult lmao
>>
>>388095986
in other news, 3.0 looks fucking amazing
>>
>>388097862
Yup. Demo is always amazing because they divert real dev time to those than working in their game.

And 3.0? See you next year lol.
>>
>mfw just remembering i actually put in for that shitty ship like 5 years ago

wew

at least that means i actually get the game when and if it comes out?
>>
>>388097862
>looks fucking amazing

>nose dive from the orbit into the ground, full speed
>ship is not even damaged
Hey Big Benny. How are you not dead from all that fat yet?
>>
>>388095986
Remember guys, this game started as a single server space sim, not the Sims in space.
>>
>>388099247
I'd rather have Sims in space than ARC/Rust in space.
>>
>>388099779
You're getting a terrible mashup of the two instead of the space sim we were promised initially. How much longer are you going to say it's okay to waste 200million dollars on Dev time to code showers?
>>
why can't he just make a fucking space sim that you can fly around in ships like freelancer and move about in them third person sometimes HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>388099842
You didn't understand me. What we're getting now is ARC/Rust in space. Sims in space sounds better in comparison.
>>
File: IMG_4593.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4593.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>388095986
>mfw No Man's Sky will ultimately be better than Elite Dadgerous and Scam Citizen
>>
>>388099939
Like the X series? I heard the the latest X game was completely awful thought.
>>
>>388100179
E:D actually delivers though
How is your multiplayer coming along?
>>
>>388100249
Next update.
>>
>>388095986

>hunger
>showering
>survival
These may sound like negatives for you but to role-players this is some good shit.
>>
>>388100367
how many years till that update?
>>
>>388100249
Enjoying in right now, fag.
>>
File: IMG_4608.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_4608.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>388100551
4-5 months. :)
>>
>>388100369
So not only a cultist but heavily autistic as well
>>
>>388100369
They kind of do, to be honest anon. I don't feel like I'm gaining anything from a gameplay perspective by having to leave my cockpit to go take a shit. Good role playing comes from having a well written universe that's easy to world your own narrative into.
>>
>>388100970
Even Evochron Legacy has nicer looking planets. Mark my words, dead on arrival. By then a new Evochron will be out with twice as many features for half the price.
>>
>>388100369
Food is stupid in a game where you own a literal spaceship. It's hard to imagine it being anything other than an inconvenience at best and at worst, causing you to literally stop exploring and return and get food or meticulously pack food every time you do anything.
>>
>>388101167
Well, they can implement something to create food inside your ship, but then again that will require resources you have to look up for in the first place. Well that sucks.
>>
File: IMG_4532.jpg (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
609KB, 1920x1080px
>>388101161
Are you sure about that ?
>>
Chris Roberts is the quintessential absolute madman, how does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>388095986
>>388100369
10 players per server max.
>>
>>388101252
That doesn't take into account surface exploration either.
And it seems economically retarded.
Like how many cases of ramen does a hyperdrive buy?
>>
>>388101879
In my ideal scenario, you plan how long will you be exploring and buy enough food for that at a station. Or there exists some kind of drones that automatically gather resources and process them in a facility you own and then you just go get the food and whatever. But I'm just being an idealist here.
>>
>>388098567
Yeah, if the game actually get finished you'll get a copy of it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.