[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could anyone say this will flop? It's setting up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture-1.jpg (3MB, 1380x3990px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-1.jpg
3MB, 1380x3990px
How could anyone say this will flop?

It's setting up to be the most successful Monster Hunter ever. It's got the most views out of any MH game both in the West and Japan, with the western launch trailer having a whopping 8m views, and each video after it clocking in at at least 1.5m views.

Compare that to the attention previous MH games got, and the difference is staggering. Not only that, but reception has been overwhelmingly positive, with most people being super hyped barring some trolls, elitists, and salty fanboys (of a certain company that shall not be named).

I'm excited for this. Game looks great, and I hope it does really well. Thus far, it's setting up to blow every other MH out of the water, and could bring forth a new generation of HD console MH games.
>>
Isn't that because there was a point where this was the only ad you would get on gaming videos?
>>
>>388091225
>i-it doesn't count!!
>MHXX is better!!
>>
>>388090920
I have never played a MH-game, but I will buy this.
So if the developer and marketing planned to cater to new players, they succeeded.

I think it looks amazing and fun.
>>
>>388092018
If you think it looks fun now, you should check out the previous games. Nothing will top 3U and 4U.
>>
>>388091839
I mean FFXV A New Empire has 14 million on its trailer thanks to ads and it's just a ponzi scheme
>>
Reddit spacing, console baiting and view botted image as proof

this bait has it all
>>
Most popular doesn't mean the best, it's going to be casualised to fuck, fuck taking potions while moving.
>>
File: 1484081661497.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484081661497.png
47KB, 522x472px
>>388092373
>reddit spacing
>>
Pretty sure this game will do great with the casual mainsteam because of one simple reason: It's basically a current gen big budget dinosaur game.

Fictional or not: People love their big-ass monsters. I'm frankly amazed gaming publishers haven't realized dinosaurs are an utapped market.
>>
I hope it flops. I'm not buying another console or making a PC just for Monster Hunter
>>
Check for pre order numbers on amazon

it's kinda bad. I think even that Yoshi game was doing better
>>
>>388090920
>It's setting up to be the most successful Monster Hunter ever
Youtube views mean fucking nothing.
>>
We don't know the end game part of the game yet and with how much capcom is trying to break into the west and not scaring them not naming the game MH5, it will probably not be hard at all. Nobody will play this game in the long term if the hardest quest in this game is a 5 star double Barroth. Also it's fucking capcom and they have royally fucked the 5th game of all of their franchises
>>
>>388092975
Switch owners are the worst fanbase ever, holy shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.