[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had a game where Mei decided to block our spawn with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 123125.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
123125.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
Just had a game where Mei decided to block our spawn with her wall every time she got the chance, while AFK'ing the entire match because Mercy didn't heal her one time. The guy was convinced that he was in the right, even though we won the first 2 rounds of KotH quite easily.

What about this game makes people act like this? Why does this constantly happen?
>>
>>388086974
Thats a good question. This game tilts like no fucking other. Is it normies?
>>
>>388086974
>What about this game makes people act like this? Why does this constantly happen?

Because it's online shit and also a game catering to and attracting retards.
>>
>tfw you can't even dish out casual death threats because people report you and call you toxic
Oh how online changed in 15 or so years. Bunch of fucking pussies.
>>
>>388087093
Yeah it's just the popularity of it. Attracts a lot of whiny entitled babies, especially towards the end of the season.
>>
>>388087149
> tfw you're an annoying fuck and nobody likes you but it's everyone else's fault
>>
>>388087227
Are you one of the children who got called out for being a mouthbreathing retard?
>>
Everyone is so hostile because you can randomly not meaning to insult some nerd by cracking a joke about something irrelevant, and he will throw the match.

Remember I got some guy once who had his mic on constantly. I asked him to turn push to speak on or something, and he got so triggered by me saying that that he jumped off the map for the rest of the match as Junkrat.

Why do people do this?
>>
>>388087306
Dude nothing is worse than people who don't have their mic on push to talk.
>>
>>388087149
>Guy starts talking shit
>Absolutely destroy him verbally
>He reported me
>I'm life banned

Welp.
>>
You should probably uninstall overwatch and try Lawbreakers.
>>
>>388087035
Execution is easy and tactics are limited, so it's pretty frustrating when retards fuck up something that not only is easy, but which they also have done hundreds of times (probably).

It seems a lot of people want to "be the hero" and fuck up situations that were bad to begin with.
>>
>>388086974
Faggots and retards will always be retarded assfaggots.

But watch as in season 6 they will lose their rank emblem when they get demoted... will cure a lot of this shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.