[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: oo2ew4qzkki4vyjt6trr.png (436KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
oo2ew4qzkki4vyjt6trr.png
436KB, 800x448px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this game was a masterpiece
>>
File: 1501307312637.png (1B, 486x500px)
1501307312637.png
1B, 486x500px
>>388078906
Yup. Probably easily the greatest game ever released.
>>
>>388078906
hehe xd
>>
I've never seen this game being properly discussed on /v/. All I've ever seen was mockery about the stupid facial expressions, animation, etc. It's interesting to realize that.
>>
>>388078906
I want to play this and DA:I but I don't think I'll enjoy the lesbian options.
>>
its an amazing game but just like with battleborn /v/ hates everything and wants to see it fail.
>>
>>388078906
It has its good parts and its bad parts.

I pirated it, played it for 40 hours, then uninstalled, never thought about the game ever again until now.

Might re-download 1.10, i played a very early version of the game.
>>
>>388078906
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>388080516
What is there to "properly discuss"? It's a piece of trash so bad it has already been abandoned.
Any arguments for core mechanical combat can just be waived away with playing the original trilogy or a better 3rd person shooter.
>>
>>388080516
I wish this game was properly discussed as I would like to hear genuine criticisms. Every time I've seen a discussion anywhere, it's how everything sucks and no one should like the game. Granted, I don't think the game is that good but the worlds are quite beautiful and the combat was an interesting take on the series. I kind of hope EA uses this game to bridge the gap to a new ME trilogy that takes place centuries after Andromeda ends.

>>388085347
There is a proper discussion to be had other than memes and mockery. There are good bits to every game but everyone seems to be pointing out the flaws without taking about improvements or what they liked.
>>
>>388078906
My mom loves ME and even she thinks Andromeda is a big fucking disappointment.
>>
>>388078906
I still can believe this Indian looking Ryder looks better than the one we got in the retail game.
>>
>>388078906
I think this game is really good.
>>
>>388078906
>worse written characters (aside from Ryders Dad and Pebee there are no characters, they are all bland patterns)
>horrible dialogue ("My face is tired")
>has the worst elements from ME1, but now it took over an hour to drive through the Planets instead of 10 minutes at max and the variety is exactly as non existent as in ME1 side quest planets

The funny thing is, as it came out I even defend that thing, I couldn't accept that in one of my favorite franchises of all time such a horrible piece of shit is the new "big game" under the label (yes, I like ME3, I know some elements are just bad like the unasked side missions they pop up if you walk in a npc conversation and the last 15 minutes who are also bad with the explanation of the Leviathan DLC, but the fighting, the overall structure and that Shepard is finally a real character and not a bland mostly emotionless pattern made it good for me), but that was only after the first 5 hours, I thought "well, it will get better for sure" but no, it was the same shit over and over, that piece of garbage was worse than Mafia III who had at least a good story, characters, a great looking New Bourdeaux and the feeling to play a heavy muscular 6'5 negro was kinda awesome, but ME:A? They don't even have one single interesting hub world.

I had loved a Star Trek like game in the ME universe that focused on the hard sci fi aspect shown in the codex in the games, but they fucked it up big time.
>>
It's average in every single way except story and gameplay.

The story is a fucking abortion, and the characters are too.

The gameplay was probably the best of the series.
>>
>>388087047
>gameplay
I played Andromeda for around five to eight hours, and in that time, I encountered almost everything that could go wrong in the game. Falling through the geometry more times than I could count, getting stuck in the geometry, having characters suddenly T pose and fly away, Having quests randomly break, one in such a way that I had to re-load an older save to fix it only for another quest to break, and things in the environment that you are supposed to be able to interact with being unable to be used blocking progress.
>Story
So much of my time was dealing with the bugs that I don't feel qualified even talking about the awful shit that I did get to see. All I even remember is that I'm the Pathfinder, and that's it, other than the forced in social justice aliens. I have no problem with that kind of thing if it is handled well, but this game was doing surgery with a shotgun not a scalpel. In the other games it felt like my choices did something. The missing Paragon and Renegade system is mind boggling. Does this post fit your requirements for genuine criticism?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.