[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else goes full edgelord on their characters every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 237685263785.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
237685263785.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Anyone else goes full edgelord on their characters every single game?

>Oblivion
Chaotic evil dunmer necromancer

>Skyrim
Neutral evil assassin lich

>FNV
Evil Karma sneak assassin (Yes Man)

>Dark Souls
Dark damage
>>
>>388072780
I've literally never done that. I *always* play as the good guys. When you have to make moral compromises it disturbs me.
Vidyas are very serious to me and the characters in it matter.
I'm really dull IRL too.
>>
>>388073829
I always play as the good guy because I find that doing the wrong thing is the easiest thing to do 95 percent of the time.

I like a challenge.
>>
>>388073829
I get the same way. Golden shining paragon of light in open world games
>>
>>388073970
Yeah also they'll develop the "good" path more since that's what most people will do.
You can be not turbo evil and just be evil when there's a good payoff but it feels kind of like cheating and there's usually another way. And for me it ruins the immersion to be a semi-psycho instead of a total psycho.
>>
I usually play "thief with a heart of gold" type characters. Although sometimes I really want something that requires a morally reprehensible choice, in which case I might just say fuck it and snowball into full evil mode.
>>
>>388072780
I always do what I feel like doing on a first playthrough. Usually ends up neutral-ish depending on the game. I roleplay in subsequent playthroughs.
>>
>>388074350
Wow that's really awesome! Was just being sarcastic, you're actually a fucking faggot. Good try looking like you don't suck cock on an hourly basis but I saw right through it. You're really the king of the gay sluts aren't you? Awesome for you! Faggot
>>
>>388074445
Exclamation points already imply thick sarcasm here. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!
>>
>>388074534
Wow, you're really cool! Cocksucking bastard. How does your dad's cock taste? How about his boyfriend's? You gay and sick child. I'd toss you off a fucking roof if you even glanced those cock-hungry eyes in my direction in real life.
>>
>>388074445
>>388074601
What is happening
Why is this guy so buttmad
>>
>>388072780
I always play a white human knight. if you play anything else you are no better than a transgender 'person'.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.