[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW we live in a world where not only does Bubsy get a revival,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Bubsy_08-21-17.jpg (78KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Bubsy_08-21-17.jpg
78KB, 600x337px
>TFW we live in a world where not only does Bubsy get a revival, not just a special edition of said revival game, but said game is going to be better than both Sonic games released this year.
>>
>>388070034
Better than Forces? I could probably see that. But Mania? No fucking way. I haven't even played it and I know it won't beat what is considered to be the revival of 2D Sonic.
>>
>>388070034
who is actually going to buy this

does bubsy have nonironic fans?
>>
>>388070661
Ulillillia
>>
>>388070532

>But Mania? No fucking way.
Mania a rehashed shit.
>>
>>388070661

Part of me wonders if they're trying to sell this on infamy. The 16-bit games were so-so, but if it weren't for Bubsy 3D and all the shit it got well before even YouTube was a thing, the IP would have been remembered as well as Aero the Acrobat and Alfred Chicken.
>>
>>388070034
So was I the only one that actually saw the trailer? Because it looks like a low budget piece of trash platformer that an inexperienced indie dev shat out as a school project.
>>
>>388071383
They actually did sell on noteirity when they released the originals on steam and kept going "look at this classic shit game"
>>
>>388071486
This.

Probably would have sold more just doing a re-release of the original game.
>>
It's a recycled giana sisters game which is why it looks so ugly
>>
>>388070034
is bubsy still a woman or are they bringing in alternate timelines
>>
>>388071383

Then again, people thought Accolade had been dead for years, and seeing they really have nowhere else to go, they're like "fuck it. Let's put our resources into the only IP we own that people actually know about".
>>
>>388071751

You're right, I had forgotten that they had pitched those ports like that. It sorta makes me feel bad.
>>
Is this the "Springtime For Hitler" of vidya?

Funny, I always thought it was Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.
>>
The Giana devs are desperate for attention after their shitty game flopped multiple times
>>
>>388072432
I doubt this is being made for tax purposes, but who knows?
>>
>>388072554

It is being made by a company that should've been long-dead by now and marketing off of gaming's most hated "icons".
>>
>>388072080
Worst thing is, their greenlight said they were going to port it, but it turned out to be two roms jammed into an emulator
>>
>>388070034
China netted a big fish and actually knew what to do with it somehow. Even though it seems to be an asset flip of the dev's prior game Twisted Dream, it may not matter since nobody played their first game and the addition of meme icon Bubsy might actually push some copies.
>>
>>388072889
THQ just bought Black Forest Games, they aren't going anywhere.

Also Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams is fucking DOGSHIT and the "new bubsy" looks just as bad.
>>
>>388071978
I thought the only one who said this was that "Depressed Bobcat" or whoever, the one with the trans bubsy OC that flashes their tits and wears too much mascara
>>
>>388070661
I didn't mind the first one, it had nice music (on SNES) and was alright as a weekend rental. Bubsy 2 is one of the worst games ever and it sounds like they started digging a deeper hole with every game since.
>>
File: 1470042538417-wsg.gif (2MB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470042538417-wsg.gif
2MB, 347x200px
>>388070532
>Better than Forces? I could probably see that. But Mania? No fucking way. I haven't even played it and I know it won't beat what is considered to be the revival of 2D Sonic.
You classic fags are bordering on a neogaf tier annoyance now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.