[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm no one in particular. What does he mean by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Arnold Shpitz.png (1KB, 76x82px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Shpitz.png
1KB, 76x82px
>I'm no one in particular.
What does he mean by this

Lisa Thread
>>
File: 1498093505748.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1498093505748.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
Nern Guan>>>>>
>>
File: untitled.png (3MB, 1799x1478px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
3MB, 1799x1478px
>>388068528
who was the best boss in pointless?
>>
>>388069120
it wasn't really a boss, but the clown car i thought was pretty damn neat, also that one guy you meet at the mud town place that you bet you could beat for 10 mags was interesting.
>>
>>388069120
I kind of like how they're not joy mutant but still invoke that "I might fucking die if I mess up" mentality. Having Arnold killing one was a great character set up. This theme also kick ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=map8K1mVS98
>>
>>388069120
Arnold.

>his second form

I just threw everything at him and accidentaly skipped the last one. How come a RPG be this scary.
>>
>whan an easy fi-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OcTDzcubZQ
>>
Is the hopeful worth a playthrough ?
The hopeless was genuily one of the best RPG I played.
>>
>>388070776
the pointless*
>>
Joyful was the fan game and pointless (future version that's actually finished) was the dlc; how would this make you feel?
>>
>>388070776
Joyful turn Rando into bro-tier. It hurts as you progress the game.
>>
File: buddy the edge.png (170KB, 780x850px) Image search: [Google]
buddy the edge.png
170KB, 780x850px
>>
File: 2lgvu53qzr9z.jpg (106KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2lgvu53qzr9z.jpg
106KB, 1200x900px
Man Pointless is so goddamn good except for the fact that Alex is an SP character instead of TP. If regular attacks could fuel his specials then the game would be a hell of a lot more enjoyable.
>>
File: Fluid.png (838KB, 838x469px) Image search: [Google]
Fluid.png
838KB, 838x469px
>>388072636
It was a story reason, after all.
>>
>>388068528
He is infinity. More part of a greater whole and less so a part of a single finite whole.
>>
>>388072819
damn not who you replied to. But dang i missed this so why did he go from being TP to SP. Was it the self loathing or has it not really fleshed out in game and just left up in there air to interpretations from vagueish in game info?

Cause damn duno why that went over my head and didn't put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>388072819
Did anyone else do this section honorably? I didn't do the dirty move at all. It felt out of character.
>>
File: Alex.jpg (55KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.jpg
55KB, 460x460px
>>388073251
Spoiler
There was a Flashback when Alex was a young cocky mother fucker that use TP. In a martial art tournament, his martial art was inefficient against the image I posted earlier. Alex was very aggressive but all this move was block. He either quit and lose or be a berserker, attack him below the belt and get disqualified. Either way, his dream of being a Martial Art Master was over and became a garbage man.

The Alex you see today learn from his younger self is more "wise" and humble because of that experience.

>>388073556
Yeah I didn't bother continuing knowing that you lose regardless. It actually one of the few games that does impossible boss fight right.
>>
File: tfw when no bucket o' chicken.jpg (28KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
tfw when no bucket o' chicken.jpg
28KB, 500x320px
>>388068528
>the only Lisa fangame worth a squirt of piss is the one that will never get finished

fucking end my life, famalam.
>>
>>388073732
ahh i did what he did
>>388073556
and just kept going to see what would happen if one kept going instead of going for the low blow. So i guess that was why it must have gone over my head.

Thats pretty dang neato with such subtle story telling. Really wish that dude making it would finish chapter 2 already but eh its only one dude mainly so i guess ill wait to see if it ever releases.
>>
what joy mutant freaked you out the most? for me it was that dude with the long neck, that was some genuinely unnatural shit. pain mode hawk was good too.
>>
>>388075415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wVhhpKJ7gY
Any in the Painful. If you see something like that in real life and it howls, anyone would be scare of them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.