[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a mhw thread that isn't about complaing and bitching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

How about a mhw thread that isn't about complaing and bitching and actually liking what its going to offer ill start
>A main name title with the graphics he derserves and weapons that look balanced
>>
File: IMG_1327.png (1MB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
1MB, 1470x1080px
I'm hype anon

Really liking how every weapon is looking now and can't choose what I'll use for the majority of the time I play
>>
Nintendo
>>
>>388065701
I just hope this firefly is only in LR/intro missions.
Also I hope you get early into the action like in 4.
3 was so annoying to start, so many stupid fetchquests until you finally got to the true monster hunting.

It looks good but I'll stay cautiously optimistic.
>>
How the fuck would you know if anything even appears balanced from the slice capcom released

Do you gargle on corporate cock
>>
>>388065701
so a circle jerk thread instead of a thread with actual discussion?
>>
>>388065701
>pls talk positively about this game or I'll lose my job as a social media influencer
Fuck off shill and take your kusoge with you.
>>
MUCH GRAFIX
Bunch of fucking faggot posers the lot of ya
>>
>>388065701
>+graphics
>+on PC
>-literally everything else
>>
>>388065701
I like that it's on PC in 2022
>>
idort with a Switch, Xbox One S(for 4k bluray mainly) and Gayman PC here. I'm kind of bummed out that after finding it's success on Nintendo consoles, Capcom decided to shaft Switch with World. I'll be getting it on PC but feelbadman. :/ Also importing MHXX Switch, it releases tomorrow, can't wait.
>>
>>388065701
I have no idea what weapon I'll be using. Leaning towards lance or great sword
>>
I think the mantles seem too fucking good

>mantle that won't let you be knocked down, and reduces damage
Yeah its not permanent and it needs to recharge but holy fuck that is fucking insane.
>>
I know it's part of the MH style, but it really sucks that 90% of the armor sets look like complete shit.
>>
>>388067076
>super armor mantle
What the fuck, really? That seems broken as fuck
>>
File: Le Salut.png (34KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
Le Salut.png
34KB, 255x190px
I'm glad the chargeblade is back to its former glory. It's way more versatile now with the sliding mechanic AND sword charge. I'm okay with having trash motion values as long as I get to play my smooth tranforming slicer.

Also HD CHARGE BLADES.
>>
>>388067214
https://youtu.be/i4T0aRZNoJk?t=245
>>
File: MHO-Hunting_Horn_Render_001.png (47KB, 431x446px) Image search: [Google]
MHO-Hunting_Horn_Render_001.png
47KB, 431x446px
>>
>>388065701
I really want to fight a flying whale. It won't happen, but it's what I want to see the most.
>>
>>388065701
>No sign of cheesecake armor for female or male
>>
File: Connelly.gif (3MB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
Connelly.gif
3MB, 318x320px
>>388065701
Electric Guitar HH in HD.
>>
>>388066203
Naw, it's basically replacing paintballs, you gather clues about the monster, or just find the monster, let the fireflies touch them, and they're paintballed for the duration of the mish.
>>
In the past there have usually been:

A beginning forest map
Desert map
Ice map
Lava map
Swamp map
Smaller arena type maps for bigger fights

We've already seen the first two. I wonder what the others are going to be like.
>>
>>388065701
Wait, this is a main name title now? I thought it was specifically NOT MHV, just as Generations/XX isn't. In any case, I'm gonna get it and play it until my eyes bleed. Just wish I had a MonHun to play on the go (that's also not in moon-language)
>>
>>388066889
I can never tell whether these posts are actually serious and just don't understand the limitations the hardware presents, or straight up false flag as Nintendo shills.
>>
>>388068159
No. The director has stated that this is MH5.
>>
>>388068159
im pretty sure its been a mainline game since it was announced just the amount of shitposting blew it out of proportion
>>
>balanced
>when the bugstick has airdashes out the ass and mounting is more broken than ever
>when charge blade looks like its back to 4U levels of bullshit
If gunlance somehow turns out okay I'll forgive capcom for all the other problems this game has
>>
>>388068159
Gen/XX was a "main line title" too according to one of the developers so take that how you will. Coming out and saying "it's an experiment" or whatever would be a financial suicide.
>>
>>388068493
This is a non-bitching thread anon.

>when the bugstick has airdashes out the ass and mounting is more broken than ever
Dashes are limited by stamina and it does shitty damage as expected compared to ground combos. Mounting no longer lets you regain stamina when on a monster. You have a finite window to make the topple happen

>when charge blade looks like its back to 4U levels of bullshit
If damage is nerfed then it's fine. It always sucks when balance means added clunkiness.
>>
>>388068493
Dude what if we like went back to not giving a shit about CBs axe.

Fuck it lets even make the sword do KO make that shit completely redundant.
>>
>>388067580
We had something like that in MHP3rd.
>>
>>388068860
I guess the most damning thing about my wish is that most monster are either reptilian or birdlike or both. Rarely any mammal features aside from maybe fur.
>>
>>388068709
>This is a non-bitching thread anon.
Go back to whichever hug box you came from. Being positive doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>388067692
>Barroth is back
>Sandsoother basically confirmed
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.