[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nabbed a Nintendo Switch out of impulse, that and to avoid disappointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8529.jpg (56KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8529.jpg
56KB, 740x420px
Nabbed a Nintendo Switch out of impulse, that and to avoid disappointment in not finding one this holiday season.
Besides the screen protector and the case, should I get Puyo Puyo Tetris or Super Bomberman R? Already got Breath Of The Wild due to getting the CE months ago
>>
>>388042470
have you seen bomberman? How could you even want that shovelware
>>
>>388042470
The fucking receipt
>>
bomberman R for local, puyo puyo tetris for online
both do both well tho
would recommend arms or splatoon 2 over either of those tho
>>388042539
wew
>>
>>388042470
I thought Bomberman R was boring as sin and the voice acting is putrid. Get Arms, Splatoon 2, Disgara 5, and Mario Kart.
>>
>>388042470
Just getting something on the decently cheap side before getting some good games
>>
>>388042470
if you haven't gotten sonic mania on the other platforms i would recommend it on switch.
>>
>>388042470
Neither, get Disgaea 5 or Splatoon 2.
>>
I got a switch yesterday and just let me say fuck gamestop.

>Call first thing as soon as they open
>They have 3 left but because it's popular they can't hold it
ok fine that's fair.

Get there 40 minutes later
>sorry anon all sold out. We don't know when we'll ever get the stand alone systems but if you ever want one just pre-order a $120+ bundle filled with shit nobody wants.
>no other gamestop has any either we check often

I told them to fuck off and low and behold I found one by casually strolling in another gamestop while running my other errands. I understand they have to sell this shit but fuck. If I was going to pay scalper prices I would have bought on ages ago.
>>
>>388042470
https://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B01N3ASPNV/
>>
Neither. Get Splatoon or wait for Mario + Rabbids to come out next week.
>>
>>388044478
How's the premium screen protector from Hori?
>>
>>388044915
Don't bother its shit.
>>
File: IMG_8475.png (428KB, 574x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8475.png
428KB, 574x737px
>>388044369
>those shitty bundles
How else are GameStop employees going to feed their kids that they never really wanted in the first place?
>>
>>388044915
>>388045053
I have the amFilm glass protector. Would recommend for sure.
>>
>>388045506

Gamestop can't compete with Amazon Prime and Gamestop Gamersclub discounts. They'll close in 5 years. Maybe less.
>>
Buy Puyo Puyo Tertris and witness hours of your life drain the fuck away. There are fuck ton of modes, a single player mode, and even a well done online component. Though, be warned, most people who play online ain't fucking around. Get ready to get raped if you haven't played either game before. I also have bomberman and it's cool for couch coop and fun but it's pretty lean on content and didn't keep my interest for long.
>>
Get sonic mania
>>
>>388042470
>Nabbed a Nintendo Switch out of impulse, that and to avoid disappointment in not finding one this holiday season.
Been trying to tell my brother this but nope. He thinks he'll be able to casually walk into a store during the holiday season and buy one. Told him he's a retard. If you really do want one, get one now before Mario or you're going to be fighting with scalpers and soccer moms trying to get one.
>>
>>388046180

I just don't see why you'd buy that game or Bomberman when there are several other more worthwhile games.
>>
>>388042470
>should I get Puyo Puyo Tetris or Super Bomberman R
Nigger, get ARMS, Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania, or Disgaea 5 Complete. Do not pay $40 for anime girl tetris.
>>
>>388046773

Or Mario + Rabbids which comes out in less than a week.
>>
>>388042470
absolutely get Fast RMX from the eShop
>>
>>388046708
I don't know. He said he was interested in those two games. Of course there are some great games still to get. He's got the whole console life cycle to grab em. Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8, and maybe even Arms are also worth owning right now. Though, for me, I have em all but I've put the most time into Puyo Puyo Tetris. Shit is just fun to me.
>>
>>388042470
Buy PPT.
>>
>>388047029
This. Zelda and Fast RMX were the first and only 2 games I had for quite a while and they lasted me for fucking ever. I'm still playing them both every now and again.
>>
>>388044369
Gamestop employees get fucked on rates if they sell too many new consoles/games and not enough subscriptions, preorders, used games, warranties, or in this case bundles. Some stores are required to bring in as much money in those as they do new games and consoles, so a $300 console means they have to make $300 in subs or used to make up for it. Hence someone in the company came up with bundles to move shitty accessories and backpacks while getting $400+ counting towards the non-new rate.

It's gamestop being gamestop. Shit.
>>
>>388046773
>anime girl tetris
weird how everybody always forgets the puyo puyo part huh
Anyway the game's really fun, I've played it more than BotW, but Sonic Mania is really good too, Arms is just.... boring. Didn't play Disgaea so I don't know about it but I guess you'll like it if you like that kind of game
>>
Nothing wrong with 2 player games that don't break the bank too much. Mario Kart 8 deluxe is on my list but that full retail price is ridiculously unforgivable.
>>
>>388047029
fucking this
>>
>>388044915
It is good if it is never docked. It wasn't made with heat in mind, so when docked the radiant heat of the system is trapped through the screen area, which loosens the protector and warps the edges. Go with a glass protector. They cost about the same.
>>
>>388047997
How's arms boring? Its not my favorite game but its more fun to play online ranked than tetris.
>>
>>388045836
This
>>
File: IMG_8465.gif (2MB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8465.gif
2MB, 350x201px
>>388047997
Because the Puyo Puyo in Puyo Puyo Tetris is not fun
>>
>>388048395
The fuck? Puyo is awesome in the game and feels just about the same as it did back in the day.
>>
>>388042470
If you just bought it, then focus on Zelda. Took me months to beat that shit (my playing time is limited though), after that buy Splatoon 2.
Those 2 things have been enough for me and should hold until Mario Odyssey.

There is also Mario Kart and Arms if you have someone to play, I had a lot of fun with a friend that has those 2, both are a blast with 4 players.
>>
>>388048395
I find it a lot of fun when you don't get matched against a tetris shitter. It's the same Puyo as every other before
>>
Splatoon 2
Fast RMX
Sonic Mania
Wonder Boy
MK8
Shock Troopers
Mighty Gunvolt Burst

Mario and Rabbids comes out next week and next month there is FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Dragonball Xenoverse 2 and Pokken Tournament.
>>
>>388042470
I got super bored with bomber man r
>>
File: IMG_8419.jpg (130KB, 2000x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8419.jpg
130KB, 2000x789px
>>388048940
>>388044510
>>388046871
>people actually planning to buy Rabbids
>>
File: 1503262218777.jpg (50KB, 446x537px) Image search: [Google]
1503262218777.jpg
50KB, 446x537px
>>388048940
>FIFA 18
>NBA 2K18
>>
>>388050478

I'm going to buy both. Do somethin.
>>
>>388050602
you can waste your money better than buying sports games
>>
>>388050190

Yeah, because pretty much everyone thinks it looks good.
>>
>>388047932

I get that and I'm not really mad at the employees, I'm just pissed at their shitty corporate model. This was the first time I've set foot in a gamestop in 6 years and it immediately pissed me off and made me go "yeah, this is why I left this shit behind as soon as I got my own bank account". I fucking hate shopping in retail stores but none come close to making me angry as gamestop. You can't just go in and get what you want you have to go through an entire interrogation. It's not enough to just buy a new console and game you have to buy a warranty, and loot-box reject shit, and pre-order some more games, and subscribe to gameinformer.

Also their used game prices are fucking insulting. The greedy fucks get to pocket all profits but are still charging $55 for a used copy of a newish game instead of the full $60.
>>
I'm pretty much resigned to my switch being a zelda machine for a few months. Getting it now surely is going to be better fighting for one over the holidays. Besides a ton of shit I'm interested in is going to distract me anyway.
>>
>>388051580
Until it becomes a Mario machine come October
>>
>>388050190
me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.