[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to jump these fucking lasers in the museum? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Am I supposed to jump these fucking lasers in the museum?

Also this game is real janky sometimes
>feed on a guard that almost detected me
>afterwards he just walks away, doesn't go into a trance, doesn't detect me
>>
>>388039594
>Also this game is real janky sometimes

It's from 2004. It's thirteen years old and was rushed out on a prerelease source engine.
>>
Pretty sure there is a way to hack them, but you can just run through them and it won't matter.
>>
>>388039594
Just break the electrical box before the lasers, it disables them. But they are doable if you're careful enough.

Yeah, the feeding on guards thing in combat areas happens from time to time, but it's not that common. Not to mention that you're gonna be fighting a lot more supernatural beings later on so feeding in combat areas won't be as much of a thing, you'll probably never encounter it again.
>>
>>388039987
Well I did that but I don't have the fucking key

fuck
>>
>>388040539
The key to the workroom is in the surveillance level where you are, go back and follow the green stripe on the ground until you reach an unlocked room.

Also did you grab the fetish statue for Pisha?
>>
>>388041070
I just finished it, turns out you need to not trip any alarms otherwise the door will lock

>Also did you grab the fetish statue for Pisha?

yep
>>
>>388039987
>leave blood all over the main floor due to repeatedly breaking my legs trying to jump onto the pterodactyl to get the money wad
>blast the glass pane with a shotgun to get at the fetish, sending all guards on the map into temporary frenzy
>blast the electrical box with a shotgun, sending the security system on the fritz and the guard in the room next to it into panic
>almost caught three dozen times by guards and cameras
>the police think the break-in was committed by a sophisticated gang of expert thieves
>>
>>388041648
lmao good job
>>
File: 1371224396771.jpg (93KB, 700x941px) Image search: [Google]
1371224396771.jpg
93KB, 700x941px
>>388039594
>not playing malk or nossie and just obfuscating through them
>>
Are any of the side quests in this game missable if you don't do them before a certain part of the main quest?
>>
[aggressively reinstalls]
>>
>>388042048
Yes, but that point comes pretty late.
>>
File: 2017-07-18 19_16_34-Greenshot.jpg (1MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-18 19_16_34-Greenshot.jpg
1MB, 2880x1620px
>>388042048
Pishas quests require you to get items from locations you can only visit once during the main quest.
>>
>>388042048
Pisha's quest rewards are missable if you have already done some main quests... can't think of anything else.

And obviously beyond a certain point in the game after Chinatown you are locked out of the hubs as you enter the final stretch.
>>
>>388039594
This game was always janky.

That why it was always considered a cult classic and not an actual classic
>>
>>388042440
It transcended cult classic and attained actual classic status for some time now. Hell, it's even experiencing a renaissance on /v/ of all places. Many people are picking it up recently and putting it in their top 10 lists. It's just that the critics don't give a crap now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.