[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a Divinity OS thread? Just finished the tutorial dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can we get a Divinity OS thread?
Just finished the tutorial dungeon and it's pretty fun, playing with a rogue and a witch on tactician, the first battle kicked my ass a few time because of the guy throwing a poisoned grenade but I managed to win thanks to my spider.
Any advice on how many skills I should focus on or in general?
>>
>>388039502
I like Infinity Engine games (baldur gate, etc), I played also Arcanum, Fallout 1/2 and Pillars of Eternity. Is this game good? How does it play comparing with those games I described?
>>
>>388040492
It's turn based using action points so kinda like fallout but with more abilities and the terrain mattering, fire example if you cast an electric spells on a puddle you can stun enemies in it
>>
>>388039502
Make sure everyone can summon bad ass shit. You'll need it.
>>
>>388039502
Tactician is tough, explore elemental interactions more

For example, that first encounter is super easy if you throw fire into the poison grenade and light up the skelles
>>
>>388041846
I didn't have any fire and wouldn't I kill myself in the process anyway?
>>
>>388041939
Well yes, but since skeletons are immune to poison, they will walk into it no problem, so you can lure them in and explode 'em

It's just an example, most fights are setup so you can utilise the elements as long as you learn the combos

It's still tons of fun, Divinity OS2 releasing in September with different races to create, pretty hyped
>>
I think I've accidentally mainlined the main quest and my characters are only level 8. Just got to the basement with Braccus Rex in it and my team gets one-shotted every time. I only recognized one of the sub bosses he summons, didn't see any of the others before. Should I just do more side quests and not worry about this fight? What's the deal with the end of time thing, how often should i be going back there?

I didn't play for a long hiatus but this past week I've put like 15 hours in. It's such a charming game.
>>
I really want to play the game but any time I play it I'm never able to get into it
I fucking love it when I do but I always just stop playing
>>
>>388042431
End of time thing is your hub, you open up stuff there to learn spells/skills, lore and so on

Yes you'll need to explore a bit more
>>
>>388042126
Well the problem came from the fact that the poison was a grenade and just trying to leave the cloud of poison was enough to kill me. I only won because he decided to target my spider instead of the source hunters
>>
>>388042562
I'm in the same boat man. I guess we just gotta push through. The combat is fun enough that I'm willing to put up with it for a bit longer at least
>>
>>388042562
it doesn't seem like you really love it. Maybe you just like to tell yourself that you love it
>>
>>388039502
Cheese warning: telekinesis is better than you think it is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.