[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow FFXV is truly the game that keeps on giving! Why do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ffxv-176808.jpg (219KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv-176808.jpg
219KB, 655x380px
Wow FFXV is truly the game that keeps on giving! Why do people slander it so much? the game has had a decent content patch every couple of months since launch and has already delivered 2 of 3 major DLC campaigns. in addition they have brought us content that nobody even asked for completely free of charge. They have also worked hard to address and fix any issues with the main campaign. In addition the universe of the game has expanded featuring 2 VR experiences, a couple mobile apps, a short anime adaption and a movie!
>>
Don't worry the windows edition will fix everything
>>
>>388034860
Only the people with beast rigs will enjoy it. The poverty moba/csgo trash-cans will cry on forums for optimization and claim the game is broken, like they always do.
The drama will be delicious.
>>
>>388034860
>fix everything
You wish
Unless you're just the usual PCfag that wants nude mods of course.
Otherwise they'd need 100 modders working on it for years to actualyl fix it.
Even the PC version is still early access
>>
>>388035070
Exactly, now that XV has more grass and nvidia hairworks™ there's nothing left to complain about.
>>
>>388034860
Too bad it's not the built we saw a while ago at GDC. It's just a slightly sharper console version with Nvdidia Shillworks stuff thrown at it
>>
>>388034743
>Why do people slander it so much?
Because Nomura didn't deliver causing his replacement and supposedly a radical change in tone to the main cast and the storyline.
The truth is we'll never know if Versus would've been actually better since all we got from it were a bunch of CGI trailers and some seconds of in-game footage.
>>
>>388034743
Useless amounts of ports and dlc won't change that the game is garabge. Top you are self.
>>
File: 1475980296715.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475980296715.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>388034860
STEP ASIDE
ILL SAVE XV
>>
>>388034860
It won't fix a lot.
And it won't fix the biggest problem, XV-kun. I'm glad PC freinds will soon have to handle his autism
>>
Why do you think they're still going /v/?

They could've stopped months ago and people would've been perfectly fine with it. They'd just write it off as a "could've been" and move on. Why this push still? The new cutscenes, fixing chapters, and character episodes I get, but why this weird multiplayer thing? Why the VR fishing game? Why this weird "pocket edition" thing? Who asked for these?
>>
>>388035306
SE should throw in Intel-only exclusivity just to fuck with everyone
>>
>>388035821
I can understand the DLCs and some of the maingame updaes since the game sold relatively well, but all the side stuff and mobiel games that jsut get cancelled and shit are weird.
It honetsly feels like filler before some bigger games come out next year
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.