[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find single player games get boring fast and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1342725393855.png (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342725393855.png
44KB, 500x500px
Anyone else find single player games get boring fast and never finish them?
>>
Then start playing the good ones
>>
nope
>>
>>388033929
no you just fucked up your dopamine re-uptake mechanisms with your chronic masturbation
>>
>>388034050
Got bored and stopped playing Phantom Pain, Witcher 3, Skyrim, LA Noire, Hotline Miami 2, Fallout 3, etc.

Only games that are single player that I end up finishing are usually horror games, not counting FNAF.
>>
I rarely play online. I like single player games the best.
>>
>>388034430
you have bad taste. its okay. All of the people from where I grew up have awful taste too
>>
>>388034430
What are you, 12?

Go play Symphony of the Night
>>
>>388033929
No, single player games are generally what I prefer.
I hate multiplayer unless it has a co-op story.
>>
>>388034525
I am 12 and what is this
>>
>>388033929
No. Actually multiplayer titles are the ones that bores me a lot.
Always the same thing in every game: full of idiots
>>
>>388033929
For a long, long time, yes. There have been a few games here and there that I've played through, but the closer they are to an interactive movie, the higher chance the game is going to bore me to tears. I think I started getting tired of them around 2007, which is about the same time the masses of casuals entered the market so I guess I can attribute the decline to the shift of demographics in the video games industry. I'm at the point where I won't even torrent single player games anymore, not even worth the effort.
>>
Besides horror games the only other single player games that catch my attention long enough are games like Dwarf Fortress, Unreal World, Neo Scavenger, Kerbal Space Program, and whatever games that are complex and detailed.
>>
>>388034976
I personally got bored of single player and console games around Xbox. Only found multiplayer pc games to be fun.
>>
>>388034430
That's normal, all of those games are shit. Can't vouch for the horror games though, I think the last one I played was Machine for Pigs and it was terrible.
>>
>>388035113
Alien Isolation > Dead Space > Dead Space 2 > Amnesia
>>
>>388035320
And last is Soma.
>>
Fear and it's expansions are singleplayer awesomeness
>>
>>388035576
Yeah I played Fear 1 back in the day.
>>
>>388034430
Go play harder video games.
>>
>>388035113
>Hotline Miami 2
>LA Noire
>shit
Shit taste detected
>>
>>388033929
I find the exact opposite to be true
>>
>>388033929
>Anyone else find multi player games get boring fast and never finish them?
>>
>>388034262
Nofap is a myth that was started by a christian organization that is staunchly anti-masturbation. Beta manchildren from reddit adopted it as something they could blame for their shortcomings and failures in life. At some point the meme took off and thousands of beta males turned 'not masturbating' into an un-hobby/support group in place of their chronic masturbation, sharing anecdotes of their adventures in the placebo effect.
>>
>>388035320
Didn't play Alien, but I uninstalled Dead Space immediately after realizing that uncapping the frame rate broke the physics and caused the first elevator to fall through the floor. Don't have time for shitty console ports my dude.
>>
>>388035753
Nah, those games are legitimately bad.
>>
>>388036087
Alien Isolation is probably one of the best single player games I played. Best atmosphere and felt super immersive. By the end I asking myself 'is it finally over?' Since the climax of the game was pretty damn intense.
>>
>>388036158
But why do you think so?
>>
>>388034430
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>388036406
I still think Phantom Pain, Witcher 3, and LA Noire to be good games to finish. But after a couple of hours in it felt like a chore just to play and finish the game. I would have to force myself just to play so that I felt that I didn't waste money.
>>
>>388036385
They're boring
>>
>>388036548
>so that I felt that I didn't waste money
But Anon, you already wasted your money by buying bad video games. Only buy good video games to avoid this problem.
>>
>>388035753
Hotline Miami 2 is worse than the first game and who the fuck would want to play a slow ass detective game with Ken Cosgrove???
>>
>>388036874
Is Darkwoods good?
>>
>>388034430
Jesus Christ
>>
>>388036979
What the fuck is Darkwodds?

Listen I already told you, dude, go play Symphony of the Night
>>
>>388037146
Meant Darkwood
http://store.steampowered.com/app/274520/Darkwood/
>>
>>388036969
>Hotline Miami 2 is worse than the first game
It's better in every way.

> who the fuck would want to play a slow ass detective game with Ken Cosgrove?
It's a story-heavy game, so if you're not invested in the story, chances are you won't be as invested in the game.
>>
>>388036548
Maybe you shouldnt play slow, boring open world games then.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.