[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk a little about Yu Suzuki and what he's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Shenmue III.jpg (12KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
Shenmue III.jpg
12KB, 304x166px
Let's talk a little about Yu Suzuki and what he's been up to since the Kickstarter ended.

Now you guys may not be aware of this, but Yu Suzuki was involved with the development of Toonobu's Itagaki trainwreck of a project, Devil's Third. And the same sort of issues are starting to plague Shenmue III behind the scenes.

>Deals are falling through

Yu rejected Sony's offer to pay for the game in order to ensure it gets a multiplat release on Xbox and PC. This is why Sony isn't being mentioned in recent interviews and why Deep Silver is publishing instead.

>Budget issues

For those of you who don't know Shenmue, Suzuki is once again having developers work on super autistic shit that does not matter. For example, fish in a pond will move around, eat each other, breed, and have an entire ecosystem that you would never even notice.

>The game itself is not even being worked on

Two years later, and the developers still have no concrete plans on what to do with the combat and general game design. They have an idea of how cinematics will work, but they haven't the budget or time to make this ambitions a reality.
>>
File: mxgaalb7m.jpg (160KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mxgaalb7m.jpg
160KB, 1200x1200px
I can see that
>>
>>388031352
I would fuck that girl ryo
>>
>there are Shenmue fags that have died since this was announced

kek
>>
>>388030508
>Suzuki is once again having developers work on super autistic shit that does not matter. For example, fish in a pond will move around, eat each other, breed, and have an entire ecosystem that you would never even notice.
Holy christ, why almost every jap dev are doing that? Reminds me of FFXV and all their fishing ad.
It's not pokemon any more.
>>
Even if it sucks at least it'll be a thing. If people buy it then there's always Shenmue IV
>>
>>388030508
Maybe the fish in a pond will have to do something with a mini-game eventually??

It sucks that he rejected Sony's offer to pay for the game. Does anyone think it might have been a good idea to just accept Sony's offer, even if Xbox and PC were left out or had to wait for their own versions?
>>
File: 1503300186251.jpg (94KB, 785x662px) Image search: [Google]
1503300186251.jpg
94KB, 785x662px
>>388030508
Announcing a Kickstarter at a major E3 press conference was the first warning sign. Fuck that shit.

>Shenmue, Suzuki is once again having developers work on super autistic shit that does not matter. For example, fish in a pond will move around, eat each other, breed, and have an entire ecosystem that you would never even notice.
Will Suzuki outdo Kojima?
>>
>>388030508
Nice claims you have there my friend!
Any source to even one of you claims?
>>
>>388032092
I don't have a PS4 and probably never will, but yes. The series needs a conclusion. After all this time it's completely retarded not to take that deal so the ending is secure.
>>
>>388032092
> Does anyone think it might have been a good idea to just accept Sony's offer, even if Xbox and PC were left out

Not at all. No amount of backing from Sony is worth it to be missing out on a PC release of a game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kXcHAVHUM
>>
>>388030508
>Now you guys may not be aware of this, but Yu Suzuki was involved with the development of Toonobu's Itagaki trainwreck of a project, Devil's Third.
This is a lie, he appeared on a livestream with Itagaki once but he had no actual involvement with the development of the game. You're just trying to tie a shit project to him to try to ruin his reputation.
>Yu rejected Sony's offer to pay for the game in order to ensure it gets a multiplat release on Xbox and PC
There is no evidence of this, and the game is still PS4 console exclusive.

Stop making shit up.
>>
>>388032695
He just wants to stir shit up for some reason, everything he posted is a lie.
Honestly the only thing I would want right now is that either Sony or Sega would give additional fund for S3.
Hell, I would even prefer if they made Shenmue Remake first so the development of 3rd one could be easier for the team.
>>
>>388032695
>the game is still PS4 console exclusive.

Google Shenmue III sometime senpai and check what platforms it's on
>>
>>388033074
>it's on PC so it must also be on Xbox!
You're an actual retard.
>>
>>388033334
Says the guy who can't coherently form a sentence. If it's on another platform it's not a console exclusive. It's a multiplat.
>>
>>388033659
By "console exclusive" I meant that it's not being released on any other consoles besides the PS4. I already knew it was on PC, but I was disputing this:
>Yu rejected Sony's offer to pay for the game in order to ensure it gets a multiplat release on Xbox and PC.
>>
File: KDyTJ6K.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KDyTJ6K.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
The environments look great
>>
>>388034985
It looks cool. I hope this game comes out soon.
>>
File: 1491205053015.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491205053015.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>muh gwafix
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.