[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humble. Understated. The true patrician's choice. For t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gta4[1].jpg (198KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gta4[1].jpg
198KB, 1600x1200px
Humble. Understated. The true patrician's choice. For the man who appreciates what a work stands for and not what it became.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4A_6G6or4
>>
File: darko.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
darko.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>DUDE WHY DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS WHO WERE SCUMBAGS FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BRB THO IM GONNA GO SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOR A SHIT TON OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>inb4 b-b-but hes a flawed character
these games NEVER had a good story
>>
>>388026884
>Have friends
>One of friends betrays you and kills other friends for his heroin addiction

>Be soldier
>Dont know anything else
>Go to America
>Get paid for soldier things, creating a rich and happy life for myself and my family

>Because I did that, I now have no reason to seek revenge on the traitor, after all, I'd be a hypocritical bastard who has become just like him :)

This idiocy is parroted so much, I can't believe nobody with half a brain deconstructed it before.
>>
>>388026884
Except Niko never betrayed his own friends you braindead monkey.
>inb4 but killing is all the same
No it's not. It doesn't matter how much of a scumbag you are, you're still going to resent someone who betrayed you and killed your friends, even if you've done worse in your life.
>>
>>388026483
>9 years
>still not a single PC can run this game at a rock solid 60fps
>>
>>388028501
Roman, or the irish broad.

Guess you really didn't think that through.
>>
>>388028548
works on my machine
>>
>>388028643
>Roman, or the irish broad.
Sure, because not following someone's advice is the same as selling them to the enemy for some dope.
>>
>>388028643
Play the game, you fucking moron. He has no direct hand in either of their murders.
>>
>>388028685
Why are you lying on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>388028643
>This is here my friends will be, shoot them a lot
>Thanks for $100

Do you think that this equals to
A)
>Niko dont sell yourself out, be a man for once!
>Oh shit, I died in revenge shooting that resulted from Niko following my advice
B)
>Niko let's deal, it'll make us rich!
>Oh shit, I died because the guy we dealt with is a scumbag!
Be honest.
>>
>>388026884
yeah it's not a story about japanese school girls looking for a lesbian pidgeon friend.

but then again, i'm not a pathetic fucking weeb.
>>
>>388027226
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The one who calls Niko out on his hypocrisy is Darko, but Darko specifically implores Niko to kill him. Furthermore, at that point in the game, Niko was still dead set on killing Darko in revenge, and Roman was the one who tried to dissaude him. But that wasn't due to "if you kill him you'll be just like him." Roman wanted Niko to spare Darko because he wanted Niko to let go of his violent past for once and try to change and move on, like Niko always said he would do. But even if Niko kills him, neither Roman nor Bernie hold it against him, and if Niko spares him, his reasoning is that he did so because he knew he would still be the same fucked up person he always was, and one kill wouldn't change any of that. If you're trying to imply that GTA IV pulls "if you kill him you'll be just like him," you couldn't be farther from the truth.
>>
oh man, i remember that first trailer got me so fucking HYPED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUjj7i1F8E

and it's one of the games that never disappointed, too.

Shit PC port, sadly.
>>
>>388026483
Not really.
>>
>>388029392
You idiot, did you not notice me linking a post that is summed up as
>"if you kill him you'll be just like him,"
or something?

My entire post is explaining the situation as it is until the final line, where the conclusion is completely inane and something not a single person who played the game came to.

It's a mockery of the poster above, take notice of the smiley face.
>>
>>388029932
Well I'm sorry for misinterpreting. But whenever someone uses that face in a sentence explaining a character's motivations, it's always done as a mockery of the perceived stupidity of their motivations, rather than as a defense. So I felt like something should have been said. Plus, I'm not exactly functioning on a lot of sleep today.
>>
>>388026483
Yes really.
>>
>>388029616
>never disappointed

Eh, seeing the TECHNOLOGY and following the story for the first time was amazing, but after realizing there's hardly anything to spend money on other than clothes and guns it got boring quickly.
>>
>>388031154
I wasn't a san andreas babby, so pimping my car is never a feature that I missed.

In stead of getting bored, I had shittons of fun in the multiplayer
>>
>>388028548
So..This the power of Euphoriaâ„¢? *tips*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.