[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/qlFAn1Pkh2g >Hide >Win $15000 >E'''''SPORT'''''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: pubg.jpg (48KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
48KB, 594x334px
https://youtu.be/qlFAn1Pkh2g
>Hide
>Win $15000
>E'''''SPORT'''''
Explain this, PUBGtards.
>>
>>388022136
This
Pubg esports managers and players need to be stopped before they reproduce
>>
File: lute.jpg (58KB, 273x448px) Image search: [Google]
lute.jpg
58KB, 273x448px
>>388022136
Isn't this game in beta? Shit will be looked at. Also
>he hasn't read or seen battle royale
if you don't hide you die you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>388022136

is there a video fo the full match
>>
>>388023002
https://pastebin.com/J63Z5snD
>>
>>388023125

timestamp to the part in op's vid?
>>
>>388022136
This game is esports?
I thought half of the shit in game is rng, like spawn location and equipment you find?
>>
>>388023592
Being able to find it, manage your supplies, reach the safe zone, eliminate your enemies and come out victorious takes skill ;)
>>
>>388023592
Most multiplayer games now have forced competitive or esports scenes. Hopefully it won't be taken seriously until it's actually fully released. The problem I see is that rng makes the game too varied to be an esport as you could easily win just by finding a gun before anyone else, but if there was no rng there would often emerge a small number of much more efficient ways to beat the game. I haven't played the game so I might be wrong, though, but I'm assuming a middle ground between a predictable meta and an rng shitfest will be reached and all the bugs will be ironed out before it's fully released, and then it might be acceptable as an esport
>>
>>388022136
For real, this game is made by British retards who have never been within a mile of a real gun. Hence the reason why everyone is a bullet sponge. Can't even get caliber damage correctly. Sorry, 7.62 to the chest? You wouldn't be getting up, 7.62 to a bullet proof vest? You'd be on your ass, that is if it's the correct armor. This game can't and will never be an Esport. Sorry to anyone who thinks they're good.
>>
tactical esports
>>
>>388022136
>people still can't wrap their minds around the fact that you only have one life to reach chicken dinner
I think actual people stopped browsing this website a long time ago and it's just a bunch of hastily programmed AI posters about.
>>
>>388024713
what does realistic bullet damage have to do with esports you fucking idiot
>>
>>388024880
I don't know about the entire site, but /gw2g/ is exactly that. It's creepy.
>>
>>388024713
That's not what OP was talking about though. Realism and competitiveness are two completely different things.

I think the game sucks at both.
>>
>>388024713

>thinks getting 1 shot by chest shots would be fun

lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>388022136

Looks like he got stuck and the video doesn't show him winning. I am confused.
>>
>>388024713
Yeah, because the FPS with the biggest E-sport scene, CSGO, is totally a realistic military shooter.
>>
File: garbage day.webm (1MB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
garbage day.webm
1MB, 640x336px
>>388022136
the video you linked isn't end game. why did you even show that.

op you're a fucking faggot queer and you need to go back.
>>
>>388025265
>lmaoing @ ur life
not him, but thanks for making me feel better. I love that people like you post here.
>>
>>388024713
just today i was amazed when a guy ate all 7 bullets of the 1911 then gunned me down in three shots from the p92 or whatever, truly spectacular gunplay
>>
It's boring enough hiding yourself, how can anyone watch this shit?
>>
>>388025907
you shutup this is the #1 best multiplayer game atm!!!!!!
>>
>>388025827
>>388025846
git gud kek
>>
File: 1493399090691.jpg (66KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493399090691.jpg
66KB, 643x960px
>scroll down to see comments
>OP copy pasted his own comment to make the thread
>the channel itself is brand new and it has a link to another new csgo channel

hmmm
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.