[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of Dishonored: Death of the Outsider's writers was hired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

https://www.pcgamesn.com/dishonored-2/dishonored-death-of-the-outsiders-writers
>>
>>388017567
I mean she also has degrees in writing. It's not much different than being hired because someone read a short story or essay you wrote. You're only picking on it because of the initial media it was discovered on.
>>
>>388017896
>You're only picking on it because of the initial media it was discovered on.

Also she's a woman and probably left-wing.
>>
>>388018902
But I'm left wing and want to be a woman, so where does that leave us?
>>
>>388019613
>But I'm left wing and want to be a woman, so where does that leave us?

I don't believe you, but from the IP counter it looks like you aren't OP so it doesn't matter.

OP is obviously trying to make out this woman's hiring is part of a liberal conspiracy against gaming *tips fedora*
>>
but she actually sounds like an intelligent person who actually cares about the lore of the Dishonored world, not just some sjw cunt who wants everyone in the game to be trans or black
>>
File: fuck.png (109KB, 193x198px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
109KB, 193x198px
>>388019613

hopefully in the pile of tranny faggots who put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
>>388019873
>he doesn't want to be the little girl
>>
>>388018902
That's beside the point though. If the OP wanted to bring that up he could have, clearly he's just upset about Twitter.
>>
>>388019873
found the angry obese permavirgin :)
>>
>>388017567
THE HANDS IN THAT PICTURE ARE DAUD'S

THAT'S HIS KNIFE ASWELL

AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>388020004
>If the OP wanted to bring that up he could have,

He didn't because it'd be the red flag to have the thread deleted in 5 minutes instead of an hour.
>>
File: Cmosffr.gif (324KB, 401x353px) Image search: [Google]
Cmosffr.gif
324KB, 401x353px
>>388019873
Wow how edgy
>>
>>388020058
All the whalers used that knife

Plus his mark on the other side of his hand
>>
File: chen.gif (1MB, 271x278px) Image search: [Google]
chen.gif
1MB, 271x278px
>>388020053

nah. u a tranny though. kill yourself.
>>
>>388018902
Womens studies major, already confirmed.

>>388019841
This makes it honestly ok but leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>388020349
I mean she's getting a PhD in English literature with a focus on Ritualistic Violence as well as woman's studies. At worst she's a mixed bag.
>>
What does it matter? Dishonored never had good writing.
>>
File: 1436998503669.png (68KB, 344x345px) Image search: [Google]
1436998503669.png
68KB, 344x345px
>>388017567
I mean, she does sounds qualified for a writing job. I don't really see what's there to discuss.
>>
>>388020939
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAND! IT'S A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY TO HIRE WOMEN STUDIES SJWS (((((((((WOMEN)))))))))) THAT WILL CORRUPT OUR VIDEOGAMES AND TURN US ALL INTO FAGGOT TRANS ASHAMED OF BEING WHITE
MASTER
RACE

PLEASE GO LOOK MY THREAD ON /POL/ FOR MORE INFO LE'TS KILL THE (((KIKES))) TOGETHER SHADILLAY KEK PRAISE MAGA BUY MY FILTERS

Or at least, i think this is what went through OP's mind, that and cocks but those are a given
>>
>>388021581
umm okay sweetie
>>
>>388017567
No shit.
A hell of a lot of people in several industries and any business are in because of nepotism and ideology rather than merit. There's an absurd amount of hiring someone based on their social media presence, and being in favor of whatever that company's favored politics are. The same shit is going on in Google, comics, Hollywood and the media at large.

Some fucking nobody who made a few dicksucking tweets could get in past a guy with decades of experience just because.
>>
Couldn't give less of a shit. Game looks great and I'm looking forward to playing it. Loved Dishonored 2.
>>
>>388018902
You realise that there are quite a lot of left wing women out there?
>>
>>388024406
>MUH SJW SHARIABLUE CONSPIRACY
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.