[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Route A, I loved the gameplay and the atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: nier2.jpg (109KB, 957x521px) Image search: [Google]
nier2.jpg
109KB, 957x521px
I just finished Route A, I loved the gameplay and the atmosphere of the game; that said I'm extremely disapointed by the ending.
Almost nothing is explained and after the credits getting immediately hit by the Square PR message "oh hey thanks for playing this game you can start over if you want" did REALLY put me off and I'm not feeling motivated to even "continue".

I've been trying to avoid spoilers and stuff but, is it worth it to start over or is it just the same thing from a different point of view / character?
>>
Route A is essentially chapter 1 so you haven't beat it. The game really picks up on Route C. Keep playing.
>>
>>388017414
If you don't play to ending E you haven't finished the game
>>
Man you're like one third through the game, now get out of here or you're going to get spoiled
>>
>>388017414
>it's another faggot posting about Automata after only finishing 20%

Making a niche series this accessible was a mistake.
>>
File: 1482167895291.jpg (31KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1482167895291.jpg
31KB, 300x265px
>>388018001
Fuck off you can't guess something like that and avoiding spoilers is fucking annoying.
Usually credits means game over.

>>388017507
>>388017636
>>388017739
I didn't know all that, thanks.

Never thought I could get that involved in a single-player game anymore anyways so I was eventually going to continue but.. That's reassuring, going right now
>>
>>388018230
>Fuck off you can't guess something like that and avoiding spoilers is fucking annoying.
>Usually credits means game over.

t. secondary
>>
>>388017507
I thought C wasn't that special, especially since so many people say "oh the game doesn't even START til route C". I mean the last area was cool but everything before that?

A was my favorite honestly
>>
>>388017414

First Taro game?
>>
>>388018230
The game literally has a "Message from square enix" that spells out that ending A isn't the actual ending specifically for people like you and you still managed to miss the message

2B dies and is replaced by A2, who is the exact same character with a few new moves
>>
>>388018230
>Fuck off you can't guess something like that

It literally tells you after the credits that you're barely done with the game.
Fuck off casual scum.
>>
File: 1503162667014.png (80KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503162667014.png
80KB, 169x200px
>>388018604
not like it's that shocking of a plot twist but come on, man
>>
>>388018863
Not an argument.
>>
>>388018998
It literally isn't. I was lamenting you spoiling the 'biggest moment' of the game
>>
File: Nier Asstomata.webm (3MB, 452x380px) Image search: [Google]
Nier Asstomata.webm
3MB, 452x380px
>>388017414
>I just finished Route A
>that said I'm extremely disapointed by the ending.
Man you are retarded, aren't you? You know in advance Ending A isn't the real deal and you still complain. It's like playing SoTN and saying the game was too short, already knowing there's an inverted Castle but refusing to play it.

Yes it's worth to get Endings B, C, D and E. Now close this thread to avoid spoilers and go back to playing. FYI playthrough B is perfect to finish all the sidequests you had left over from A.
>>
>>388019129
That's not the biggest moment by a longshot.

>>388019172
>already knowing there's an inverted Castle but refusing to play it.
Can't blame them, that's the biggest reason SotN is garbage.
>>
now's your chance to drop this piece of shit OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.