[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's just a prank bro! Was he in the wrong? Or was he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Josh810.png (511KB, 504x632px) Image search: [Google]
Josh810.png
511KB, 504x632px
>It's just a prank bro!
Was he in the wrong? Or was he justified in his actions?
Also What would you consider a better ending, one the one where Josh lives or where he dies? Wouldn't him dying be better, so there are no more Wendigos until some other fucks resort to cannibalism on the Mountain?
>>
Quit making these threads. Nobody cares about this movie anymore
>>
>>388017269
>Was he in the wrong?
Yes
>Or was he justified in his actions?
No
>What would you consider a better ending, one the one where Josh lives or where he dies?
Dead, people with his condition should be put down
>>
>game sets up a sequel
>next game is a prequel

huh
>>
>>388017516
Wait there is going to be a new game?
>>
File: gab & joost.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gab & joost.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>388017424
I only watched it for the first time the other week, it was pretty cool.
>>
>>388017601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5r-sl4yQQE

Also, check out Hidden Agenda. Imagine if Until Dawn was a party game.
>>
The only part he fucked up is messing with Chris. He was passed out with him when it happened and he was his best bro. Dude was 100% innocent
>>
>>388018087
Huh. I can't imagine this being great though since we already know the main Sanitorium guy dies through Suicide, and that the 12 Wendigos kill everyone there.
I guess we'll get to meet the Strangers Grandfather though.
It's just that we already know everything that happened back then really, that is making me not super excited.
Calling it right now though, the character you play as will end up being a Wendigo the whole time, and at the end it shows you start to transform. Since you suffer amnesia it will be revealed you were a Miner in that Accident, and you ate somebody
>>
>>388018553
The stuff he did to Chris was only to make him get together with Ashley. That was why he put Chris through the choices of saving Ashley twice. Josh even says to Sam that Chris and Ashley need to go through some kind of traumatic experience to make them get together.
>>
>>388018750
Totally agree.
Like I said, a prequel is the last thing I expected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.