[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It now makes sense why the reviewer named Dan Ryckert gave XCOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

It now makes sense why the reviewer named Dan Ryckert gave XCOM 2 three stars out of five and bitched about the timer. His video playing XCOM shows he's fucking terrible at it.
>Destroys the Alien Containment structure because he wants two Satellite Uplinks together for the combo, but then creates different shit below them
>Gives his assault the rifle instead of the shotgun because he wants to be safe at a distance
>Brings in an arc thrower for the mission despite not having an Alien Containment structure
>Throws smoke grenade at the opponent
>Throws grenades and shoots rockets without having visibility on the enemy
>Runs people out of cover to get blatantly flanked by the enemies
Just another reminder to never take any reviewers seriously
>>
Dan is legitimately terrible at XCOM 2 as can be seen from his casual complaints in the review and the quick look he made about it, but this is just him doing his retarded bit where he acts like the heel and acts even more retarded than he already is for attention. I'm sure he's masturbating over the dozens of comments bitching about how bad he is, thinking he really worked those marks into a shoot. Fuck Dan. Fire him, Alex and Ben. Only then will Giant Bomb be good again.
>>
File: lel.png (164KB, 761x485px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
164KB, 761x485px
>>
>>387995807
>Dan Ryckert
Who?
>>
No idea who this reviewer is, xcom 2 did feel like a disappointment to me after enemy unknown and enemy within though. Felt like they lost some of that kinda campy movie feel to it.
>>
File: 1484136130328.jpg (33KB, 446x389px) Image search: [Google]
1484136130328.jpg
33KB, 446x389px
>Throws smoke grenade at the opponent
What the fuck? is he incapable of reading descriptions and tooltips or something?
>>
>>387997749
Yes
>>
Inserting timer in majority of missions is just a shitty uninspired bandaid against nuXcom shitty uninspired design decisions.
And the new expansion adds many non-timed missions on top of giving you ways to extend timers, so even that stupid fuck Garth learned something it seems. "I thought about breaking base mechanics of the game alien rulers shit while fucking my dog in a public park" Garth fucking retard DeAngelis.
>>
>>387997208
How the hell this is a good burn?
>>
>>387998260
the ruler crap was just throws in for the sake of all the wannabe hardcore fags
>>
>>387998314

It's not. Giant Bomb's community is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>387998314
its not. the only people who post on forums like that are either children or retards
>>
>>387998952
So exactly like /v/
>>
>>387997208
>>387998314
I thought it was him waggling his hand back and forth, meaning
>You only SORTOF beat it, you savescumming faggot.
>>
>>387999591
No, it's a mic drop.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.