[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Overwatch actually dying or do you idiots say this because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: fml.jpg (35KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
35KB, 457x459px
Is Overwatch actually dying or do you idiots say this because you want the game to die because you're shit at it
>>
Still better than you, nerd.
Enjoy your dead game.
>>
>>387995686
No it’s not dead, but fuck it needs a standardized mode to prevent these retards from picking five DPS
>>
>>387995765
>Enjoy your dead game.
Enjoy your autism.

Answer the question instead of acting like a moody toddler
>>
I don't care either way. Overwatch has kind of odd movement and is disproportionately beloved for not being very ambitious, but unlike MOBAs the people who play it aren't entirely impossible to talk to.
>>
>Hi this is Jeff from the Overwatch team, today we'll be nerfing roadhog again, and removing ana's other eye- fuck you buy lootboxes cunt.
>>
Loool how can you be bad at overwatch? If you've played ANY fps, or even just TF2, you should be at Master or GM level. Are you dumb?
>>
>Blizzard game
>dying
>>
>>387995686
People say it's dying because they want it to die but you're even more retarded than them if you think the only reason someone could dislike the game is being shit at it.
>>
>>387996043
>you're even more retarded than them if you think the only reason someone could dislike the game is being shit at it.
>not seeing through the bait
Good one.
>>
>>387995903
Um, I just did.
Ya fucking pancake
>>
File: players.jpg (67KB, 762x581px) Image search: [Google]
players.jpg
67KB, 762x581px
>>387995686
>being shit a game where the only skill is press q at the right time

lmao yes PUBG is eating your playerbase.
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (16KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
16KB, 180x209px
>>387995686
It's defiantly losing players, but it's not really dying; it's more like the casual payers are moving into something else and the people who are in deeper are sticking to it. It's pretty much the end of the honeymoon phase that almost all multiplayer games have except it lasted a whole year
>>
>>387995686
30 million active players.
So not dying.
>>
>>387996007
>Blizzard game
>not imploding after 6mo+

See wow, hs, hots
>>
Overwatch is the only game I've ever played where every character in the pool pisses me off in one way or another
>>
>>387996504
I wouldn't say that many "active" players, but its still got a big player pool
>>
>>387995686
>.jpg
Kill yourself for ruining an image.
>>
>>387996504
30 million my ass it probably as only 200k players right now.
>>
>>387995686
I'm a diamond player and I had fun for a year and now I don't wanna touch it, skins only reason I would care anymore, my skills decayed a little but not too much
it's just gotten boring
and this is coming from a wowfag
>>
>try to push hearthstone esport
>it dies
>try to push overwatch's
>it dies
Really makes u think
>>
>>387996504
>source: my ass
Dead game. Probably only few thousands of people on right now.
>>
>>387995686
alright niggers, should I buy this game? Is it easy to rank up? Are people autisitc?
>>
>>387996618
>>387996759
https://archive.fo/DrRnq
Stay mad.
>>
>>387996861
just buy PUBG mate.
>>
>>387996861
No, yes and no Blizzard's matchmaking is retarded but the game is easy, yes very.
>>
>>387995686
>th-the game isn't dead!
>y-you're just shit

Whatever you want to believe, Blizzdrone.
>>
>>387996907
I'd buy pubg if my mates would play it they play h1z1 king of the kill or some shit like that, is this game good?
>>
>>387996906
>These figures refer to Overwatch’s overall player base
So not active players. Dead game.
>>
>>387997034
its better than OW for sure mate and its fun solo unlike OW.
>>
>>387997034
wait for the next main thing desu
>>
>>387995686
If it was doing great they'd just publish active player numbers instead of this "WHOA THIRTY MILLION ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED!" marketing bullshit.
>>
>>387995686
>because you're shit at it
Is that even possible? All you gotta do is press Q to win and the hitboxes are fuckhuge. You must have borderline Down's Syndrome to be bad at babby's first shooter.
>>
>>387996906
you are legit retarded must play mercy
>>
Blizzard is actually being really smart here. Instead of making the game good all the time, and having people play it constantly and then burn out, they periodically turn the game into shit, so that players will "quit" for a few months, then rotate back in. It worked very well for them for keeping WoW players sucked in.
>>
>>387995686
No thats whats happening to LawBreakers.
>>
>>387995686
The forced win rate is killing the gamej. You get matched to either win the game or lose.

Also Mercy sr got nerfed hard. As a Mercy you can't get to gm anymore in solo q if you aren't a streamer and get the streamrr support by Blizzard.
>>
>>387997104
>>387997127
I will wait for the next big thing
>>
Comp isn't fun unless you have 5 other friends to queue with, if you have randoms or soloq you get faggots that will scream at you to pick the character they think is meta, and god forbid there are 2 of those cock suckers, they'll have left the server before the game starts
>>
>>387995686
Broken clock syndrome. /v/ was "right" about Tortanic, which was a hilarious disaster and now they think they can sink franchises with sheer will power.
>>
>>387995686
It's pretty much impossible to be shit at Overwatch
The skill difference in this game matters very little in comparison to pretty much every other game
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.