[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Developer X decides to port game Y to PC. >While developer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1748201561.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
1748201561.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>Developer X decides to port game Y to PC.
>While developer X is doing it for the potential profit, it's aware that the fanbase will hate seeing the game being ported so it offers a third option:
>"Buy extra copies of the console version; if the amount of extra copies sold are enough to surpass the profit we would earn by porting to PC, we'll cancel said port".

Would you take the offer and buy an extra console copy? Why or why not?
>>
Terrible thread.
>>
Consider suicide OP
>>
>>387992778
>that the fanbase will hate seeing the game being ported

Is this seriously happening?
>>
>>387992885
Only with the most autistic fans. It's pretty retarded.
>>
>>387992778
>literally blackmailing your own fanbase
I would like to see someone actually try this shit.
>>
>>387992885
dark souls
>>
Consolewar faggots are a very vocal minority but a minority nonetheless. Most of the posts bashing PC or this or that console around here are just shitposters anon, they're just having some fun. Let's be honest, you shitpost too from time to time. Thousands or maybe even tens of thousands of people come to /v/ every day to post, no doubt there will be one or two or ten or a hundred, etc. of them who are in the mood to shitpost and will do so. Only the truly autistic believe in that shit.
>>
>>387992778
I don't own a console because this gen sucks shit.
>>
>>387992778
>Would you take the offer and buy an extra console copy?
no
Why or why not?
because more video games for everyone is better for everyone
>>
>>387992778
>people unironically like to keep things exclusive
what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Only the biggest autistic faggots care that a game gets ported to PC. The majority of the fanbase isn't petty enough to give a fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.