[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where player can lock himself out from completion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488415627457.jpg (1MB, 2048x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1488415627457.jpg
1MB, 2048x1311px
What are some games where player can lock himself out from completion without a warning?
I know at least two examples King's Quest and Fallout 2 (not sure about the first one).
>>
>>387988175
If missing TRUE ending counts than Bloodborne.
>>
>>387988269
How do you do that?
>>
>>387988381
You don't finish Arriana the whore's 'quest line' (either don't send the to Cathedral or let the nun kill her out of jealousy because you take too much blood from her) and you kill fake Yosefka before dealing with ROM.
This way you miss 2 umbilical cords out of total 4.
You need at least 3 for true end.
>>
>>387988571
In other words if you're a total retard.
>>
>>387988646
Hindisght is 20/20.
I doubt most people noticed themselves nun is yandere and the explorers easily stumbled upon fake Yosefka early.
>>
In Street Legal Racing Redline you can wreck your car and run out of money to repair it. At that point your only options are to cheat or delete your save game and start over.
>>
>>387988175
>King's Quest
All the old Sierra graphical adventures pretty much. Also several of the old text-based adventures.
>>
In super mario 3d land if you fuck up so much that the game tries to give you the ezmode tanuki suit, you're locked out of completely decking out your profile, even if you didn't actually use the power-up. It's purely a cosmetic bragging rights thing tho
>>
>>387988571
>>387988769
>>387989032
Thanks, anons!

>>387988791
That's true, just didn't want to be imprecise.
>>
>>387988175
If you say no to saving the world in Golden sun at the start you get a game over and have to restart.
>>
you can kill any npc in morrowind and mess up your main quest

it tells you though
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles (original). Some side quests have a timer on them. If you progress too far into the story, those quests will disappear, thereby you can't get 100% completion.
>>
Police Quest 1, if you don't check your car tires they blow out once you're on the road and it's game over.
Police Quest 2, if you don't recalibrate your gun after the motel siege you'll miss during the hijacking later in the game and get killed.
>>
>>387989727
Yes, but OP specified 'without warning'. Xenoblade makes it quite clear which quests have to be completed early.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.