[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just began MGS5 chapter 2 >it's just missions from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Metal Gear Solid Kojima (1).jpg (88KB, 503x494px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Solid Kojima (1).jpg
88KB, 503x494px
>just began MGS5 chapter 2
>it's just missions from chapter 1 with a bit more difficulty
I thought v was exaggerating about it being half-finished. What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>387983905
Did you rike it?
>>
>>387983905
He's thinking what a fun day it will be when players achieve Nuclear Disarmament and the internet/MGS community goes full shitstorm with hype after they find 10GB patch hitting their game.
>>
>>387983905
>"Oh fuck I've run out of money and my bosses expected the game to be finished"

But in Japanese of course.
>>
File: 04f.png (20KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
04f.png
20KB, 246x200px
>>387984065
>when players achieve Nuclear Disarmament
>when

not with Konami looking after the servers
>>
>>387983905
>What the fuck was he thinking?
I'll take a stab at it.

>Joosten is so kawaii
>Keifer won't do mocap so now we need to make the story in tapes, damn him
>my feet hurt
>I wonder what Guillermo is doing right now
>we need to make sure you can play tapes of pooping people to fool guards
>>
>>387984065

Only 99999999999999 nukes left to disarm on PC nigga
>>
File: Aphex Snake.jpg (240KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aphex Snake.jpg
240KB, 720x720px
>>387984919
>xbros are our only hope for disarmament
>>
>>387985016
What happens when it's disarmed.

Also how many left and how is it so that the smallest community has fewest left?
>>
>>387985110
>What happens when it's disarmed

No one apart from KojiPro/Konami devs knows really. There's a theory that Disarmament unlocks downloadable content based on a PC modder find a statement in the game's code that tells it to contact and initiate a download from official Konami servers once Disarmament is tagged as achieved. No one knows what the download could be, or how big it is. This means is could be anything, from just a few bits of cosmetic DLC to something more substantial, like a special story mission. Some Japanese game journalists think it's something to do with Camp Omega.

Steam has over 9000 nukes that won't be going away anytime soon. Xbone one has 200 left
>>
Although I gotta admit Subsistence difficulty is really fun
>>
>>387984182
>not with Konami looking after the servers
It isn't just the servers. FOB moneys is pretty much the only thing keeping those servers online. They won't run those at a loss. If disarmament is reached they'd lose a ton of revenue as I'd imagine even the most dedicated of players won't stick around and keep paying money for insurance and more FOBs to grind up. I'm sure they are actively keeping disarmament from happening just to keep the money coming.
>>
>>387985646
Konami REALLY need to allow for a subsistence loadout on deployment. Using infinite heaven shows it's definitely viable and actually makes even side-ops fun.
>>
>>387983905
fuck you meme poster, it was a great game
>>
>>387985531
I HIGHLY doubt it's more content
It's probably the CHAPTER 3: PEACE screen followed by the Diarmament cutscene
Why would they hide content if they couldn't even get the final boss in the game?
>>
File: (ôωô).jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
(ôωô).jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>387985016

>Konami started updating the game again because the community is finally close to unlockung chapter 3
>>
>>387985957
It's definitely not Chapter 3, remember reading somewhere they confirmed it's not this. It COULD be a one-off mission though, personally I think it'll just be something really disappointing like GMP and MB Coins.
>>
>>387986093
They lied. It's absolutely chapter 3.
>>
#NeverBeGameOver
>>
File: 2790528-5439472555-B78W6[1].jpg (21KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
2790528-5439472555-B78W6[1].jpg
21KB, 600x324px
>>387986181
>>
>>387986320
AM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
>>
>>387985778
This. Seriously, why the fuck wasn't an OSP option patched into every mission?
>>
>They haven't datamined the locked cassette that is hidden behind nuclear disarmament

>Yes, Everyone believes it, even him.
>*phone babbling*
>No, that won't be necessary. He is still of use.
>*phone babbling*
>It's funny isn't it? Big Boss now believes to be someone else that is merely impersonating him by the orders of someone he belives to be the real one.
>*Phone babbling*
>No, I do not. He deserves all of it for what he wanted to do to me. They all deserved their fates.
>*phone babbling*
>I'm glad we agree on that. He treated us like disposable trash, he left you behind and wanted to make me his puppet. He had no idea who he was dealing with.
>*phone babbling*
>Yeah. See ya later, Alligator.
>>
>>387987907
I believe it.
>>
File: alligator.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alligator.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>387987907
NANI?!?!
>>
>>387983905
>office moved to a closet and he had to communicate with his team through interns
I'm surprised he got anything out at all
>>
>>387983905
Yup, i played mgsv for the first time around june, though the game being unfinished was just a meme, then i made a thread just like this... the game is literally unfinished. And just like the people said before when i asked, just look up the mission 51 ending or whatever it was to see the real ending of the game
>>
>having all your shit behind an online DRM wall
>having weapons and items be online only, cant develop them if you are offline and when you have developed them they take up to 28 days
>its just the same weapon but with higher stats
>nothing cool or new like the pistol carbines
>ocelot can only be played in FOB(he has extra abilities so its not just a re model)
can you play PW with KB+M? is there any way of taking out those armoured guys? i sitched account so i dont have the higher tiers of the Sshotgun, are there any base weapons thate can take them out silently or even semi silently?
>>
>>387988858
Rocket fist
>>
>>387991692
>>387988858
Or are you talking about peace walker?
>>
>>387991886
MGSV, in PW i just shoot their helmets off then tranq or just use the twin barrel S
>>
>>387992041
In MGSV, their leg armor is weak, so you shoot for the thighs. Takes a full mag or more of rifle ammo though.
>>
>>387992041
use rocket arm and it will stun them if you don't want to kill them
>>
He's a talentless little shit who deserves none of the praise he gets. His team ALWAYS carried his ass in previous games and when he strikes out and takes full control we get disaster like MGSV
>>
>>387984163
I kind of find it sad most of the money was wated on marketing and hiring actors and musicians i wonder how much of the money was wasted on garbage playing durring that presss con

Yeah kojima is great and mgs 1on psx was just amazing the shit he did but the guys insane he should not have been put in that much control
>>
>>387985970
There is no chapter 3 even the konami guy cameout and said there is no ch3
>>
>>387992041
>>387988858
Also look at the bottom of your dispatch missions. There's missions for attacking enemy supply bases which get rid of things like helmets, gas masks, and shields. Look for the one that says riot gear it will get rid of the guys in full body armor unless it's the heavy infantry side op.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4uSkAACoHc

This is what you get when you disarm all nukes
>>
>>387992496
Not just that
>>
>>387983905
>I thought v
newfag
>>
please follow the hivemind and blame konami
thank you
>>
I'm at chapter 4 at the moment and I have the feeling that the majority of the game is going to take place on the same map in Afghanistan... Please, someone tell me it isn't so.
>>
File: 20170811_113227.png (737KB, 1080x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_113227.png
737KB, 1080x1050px
Shoot that rocket fist into my assneckhole
>>
>>387992971
Probably 65-70% Afghanistan, the rest in Africa. Africa is as big, but not as dense. It's got more varied terrain though.
>>
>>387992418
Actually he said quite the exact fucking opposite?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.