[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE FRENZY >DUDE LASERS >DUDE FULL HEALTH GRAB >DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png (2MB, 1815x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png
2MB, 1815x1079px
>DUDE FRENZY
>DUDE LASERS
>DUDE FULL HEALTH GRAB
>DUDE CHARGE
>DUDE FLAIL MY TENTACLES AROUND
Literally how?
>>
literally beat her yesterday in two tries. Just stay in her ass.
>>
>>387976689
Hit the red part for visceral, stand in front to bait headslam for ez charge R2's. Look up how to dodge the charge on fextralife, it does a good job on explaining how to dodge it. Keep close and just fucking wail on it till it dies.
>>
>>387976689
Get a Threaded Cane or another long weapon, lock on her head, mash buttons.
>>
>>387976689
Charge is only one that you have to really pay attention to.
Stay at medium distance and learn to notice the signs before the charge (Ebby bobs the head a bit before charging).
Lasers are really easy to avoid, run in CIRCLE around it. Don't run straight away or toward, you'll get hit for obvious reasons.
Flailing tentacles are no thread unless you just R1 spam while standing in front so don't do that.
Frenzy fills up slowly and only when you're close.
Try to bait a head slam and punish.
When she stops and starts shaking with her head down, wail on her.
>>
Think of her like Nito; just buff your weapon, chug a beast pellet and go fucking ham on her. You can stun lock her and chain viscerals pretty much. You still get unlucky sometimes and get one shot, but the longer she is alive the more dangerous she is so just focus on doing damage.
>>
>>387976689
Wait Ebrietas has lasers? I've fought her 5 times and I've never seen it. Unless you're counting A Call Beyond, and not something like Amygdala lasers
>>
>>387977397
Whatever the move is when she starts to charge up and glows blow and then unleashes those three projectiles at you, I can't take more than one before I die and it's annoying me even though they're not particularly hard to dodge I keep getting fucked by them.

>>387977247
Alright thanks, I guess I'll try baiting out head slams. I've been treating her like the other massive beasts that flail around in this game like Vicar and trying to hug her back and sides while doing as much damage as I can.
>>
>>387977397
>Unless you're counting A Call Beyond
It's that one, no other 'lasers'.
>>
>>387976689
Just stay behind her and hit that sweet ass a few times.
>>
>>387976689
Stay in her pusy.
>>
The only move thats a pain in the ass is the double tentacle swing because its either impossible or you gotta be pixel perfect to i frame through both. Also i swear ludwig has a similar minor attack that i always take damage from
>>
Okay and now how do I beat her as a lvl 4?
>>
>>387978471

Ludwig does two swings with his basic swipes, similarly to Ebrietas, though I think Ludwig has a tiny delay on the second swipe which is designed to catch dodges.
>>
>>387978558
You'll have to watch youtube for that. Basically it comes down to 'be a god'.
>>
>>387978558

Bait the headslam, and learn how to dodge the charge. Staying just outside her tentacle range and directly in front of her is the best way to bait it. It's a test of patience, because you don't get any leeway, any hit will end you.
>>
>>387978471
If you are right in front of her, and dodge to the right the second swing won't hit you.
>>
Is she weak to anything?
>>
>>387978931
Lightning, like the other Great Ones and their children.
>>
>>387978931
Getting hit on the head
>>
>>387976689
Just spam A Call Beyond at her. Arcanelets will never learn.
>>
>>387976995
lewd
>>
>>387978558
Git gud
>>
> yfw you realize the key to orphan is that in his 1st phase hes weak to your left but phase 2 its better to hit from your right
>>
File: 253.jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
64KB, 600x884px
>That fucking grab does literally all my health
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.