[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally out of prison! Time to play some City Of Heroes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: City Of Heroes log in.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
City Of Heroes log in.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Finally out of prison! Time to play some City Of Heroes!

What's new?
>>
That's not funny.
>>
>>387970835

The Korean Mafia destroyed the city
>>
god I miss this game
>>
I was messing around with the character creator a bit ago but had been out of the game before it went down.

When did they change it so that you could only use certain character origins with certain power sets?
>>
>>387972016
every day it hurts a little more
>>
File: 1485406160741.jpg (52KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
1485406160741.jpg
52KB, 221x223px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1503371870299.png (1MB, 781x705px) Image search: [Google]
1503371870299.png
1MB, 781x705px
That game was shit.
>>
Never understood the appeal. I tried the COV trial thing and, while the character creator was amusing, the game itself was a load of repetitive corridor fights garbage.
>>
Go fuck yourself
>>
the game was ok if you liked RP

other than that though it was just a subpar WoW, which at the time was a subpar EQ
>>
>>387972852
it played nothing like WoW, though
>>
>played the trial years ago
>it was amazing
>couldn't afford it
>It shuts down
>no private servers
Why the fuck is there no private servers???
>>
>>387971753
Explain
>>
>>387973610
NCSoft are jews.
Korean jews.
>>
>>387974112
Explain and provide proof.
>>
>>387973005
it was a themepark game so same vein as wow

also it did play somewhat similarly, ability bar, long cds, locked combat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.