[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Touhou 16, HSiFS, has been out for a while now. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 0d9d00ec51cc66a17ee33226aed31d18.jpg (118KB, 1002x1048px) Image search: [Google]
0d9d00ec51cc66a17ee33226aed31d18.jpg
118KB, 1002x1048px
So Touhou 16, HSiFS, has been out for a while now.
What's your favorite sub shot? Which shot is your favorite? How do you feel about the release mechanic? Why is Cirno and Spring so awful? Who thought Reimu plus the Extra subshot was a good idea?
>>
back to your containment board
>>>/jp/
>>>/jp/
>>>/jp/
>>
>>387958328
Marisa sux dude
>>
>>387958328
Summer spam for scrublord like me. Just beaten hard but that's nothing since the game seems to be the 3rd easiest, only behind TD and IN.

Spring isn't so bad. Max level release is practically screenwide and will easily net you 1-2 levels back so you can use it again if desperate.

I don't see the problem with Reimu and extra subshot. It's meant to be the theme of the stage but damn, I suck balls at dodging bullets from behind.
>>
Second this
>>>/jp/
>>>/jp/
>>>/jp/
>>
>>387959456
Summer is probably the easiest of the bunch to use, yeah, but Fall can get to absurd levels during the late game and can even outspam Summer.

>I don't see the problem with Reimu and extra subshot.
Sit on the boss's face. Now suddenly your subshot is dealing full damage, and she's getting hit by both your standard shot and homing shots. Reimu is the only character that can fully utilize this.

>>387958742
>>387959786
No global rule and /v/ is for video games, no matter how many "culture" threads you may browse.
>>
File: 1361508611042.gif (402KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
1361508611042.gif
402KB, 344x400px
>>387958742
>>387959786
bumping just because of you faggots
>>
the biggest whore in Gensokyo.
>>
I mean, it's Yuuka and Yukari. Did you really expect that you'd be the one fucking them?
>>
Does Yukari wear bloomers or does she wear slutty underwear?
>>
Okina and Yukari would talk about their slaves and Yukari would tease Okina about how she failed to get a new one (Marisa) while Yukari is showing-off Reimu as her bitch. Kasen, I have no idea.
>>
So that means that Yuuka would be the type to throatfuck you while Yukari would make you suck her off at your own pace.
>>
I love the Okuu too.
>>
File: 1370681525924.png (356KB, 740x841px) Image search: [Google]
1370681525924.png
356KB, 740x841px
>>387960057
>>387960146
>>387960228
>>387960307
>>387960387
ok, we get it anon, you want to kill Touhou threads on /v/.
Also like how the ip count does not change at all, as if your samefagging wasn't obvious enough.
>>
Yes, and it arrived very quickly. Now I have a total of five Okuu dakis to smoother me in my bed. You can never have enough Okuu to hug.
>>
I did, a long time ago actually, but never had the chance to print it till now.
>>
Okuu is a beautiful and charming woman!
>>
File: marisa3.gif (47KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
marisa3.gif
47KB, 256x320px
>>387958328
WINTER
I
N
T
E
R
>>
Oh wow, this is the first time you've been invited into Okuu's room! What do?
>>
Thanks to everyone at OYP for your dedication over the years! Let's all take it easy going forward!
>>
File: 1501643674153.gif (39KB, 128x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501643674153.gif
39KB, 128x256px
>>387960725
That was a fun thread.
Winter is pretty great, yeah. Just wish the release lasted a little longer at level 1, to compete with fall and summer.
>>
File: 1499957391177.jpg (145KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1499957391177.jpg
145KB, 850x1190px
JP locale fucks with my PC and Nvidia/Razer stuff

I miss trying to git gud at UFO 1CC Lunatic and playing Genius of Sappheiros Weekend, what do?
>>
They're just too weird and inconsistent. Plus new content is hardly translated so its hard to get into it for people that arent versed in the language. Plus doesn't the most active Yukkuri poster use a hard to translate form of the language as well?
>>
>>387960915
you don't need to change locale if you use a translated game
>>
I wanna mindbreak Marisa
>>
It's honestly not too hard to read Yukkuri speak. I'm learning Japanese right now and I kind of have an intermediate grasp of it, and it's easier to read the Yukkuris dialogue than the humans dialogue. Other than the random interspersed ゆ it's all baby talk.
>>
I was on the Touhou wiki and I clicked on the Yukkuri page. At first all I know about them was they were those meme heads, but I was utterly floored and fascinated by the sheer amount of lore that had been made for these things. I found True Happiness later, got totally absorbed into this abyuse stuff, and now I'm just lamenting the fact I'm several years late to the party.

I don't know why I love abyuse so much. I don't like guro. I don't like fluffy abuse. I definitely don't like animal abuse or IRL abuse. But the fact that these are foodstuffs, made to be consumed, that bleed bean paste and pee sugar water, just makes my conscience go on a vacation and tantalizes the imaginative sadist in me.
>>
>>387960908
give me tips on how to release winter and regain my season bar
>>
Consider how this particular yukkuri "takes it easy!" as it eats food pellets.

Yukkuri are simple, contented creatures that make great desktop pets.
>>
Why is the Remiry so beautiful and refined?
>>
>>387961030
Oh really? Thanks a bunch anon
>>
Remilia is so patrician.
>>
Fun fact: SSiB Highchair Remi isn't the first time Highchair Remi appeared in canon. Does anyone remember where the first appearance was?
>>
Sakuya must have had it replaced with a more secure one between PCB and SSiB then. How else is the Mistress going to be safe while drinking her tea?
>>
File: Take 4.jpg (73KB, 811x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Take 4.jpg
73KB, 811x1034px
I have yet to play it
Heard around you could just get it from our buddies at /t/, but i want to find where to buy it atleast one game to support That Amazing Alcoholic
Also, Still best Boy in the game,
Why Cant we see him again?
>>
Do NOT bully the Mistress!
>>
The correct decision in this situation isn't to poke but to smooch!
>>
Very few people are going to be able to answer that second question, consider how few characters have favorite characters that are recurring PCs.
But I do. Marisa, and Marisa B in UFO I suppose. It really didn't feel like a Marisa shot to me, is pathetic under max power, and has what might be the worst bomb in the series.
>>
>>387961568
>boy
>him
Fuck off
>>
I can't get past the first 6 seconds without gagging, but I'm pretty sure that I know what he's going to cover.
And yeah, the Satono bug is a massive oversight. From what I can tell, ZUN forgot to remove Mai, so the game gets confused when you defeat Satono and Mai is still alive.
You can even kind of see this, if you fire off into the top right corner you can hear the sound of a boss getting hit. Despite that, I don't think you can kill her.

Oh, and you can get enough points to gain a life in spell practice.

Does that video have the extra midboss spell practice crash too?
>>
>The B shot in DDC
Is by the worst shot of any character, in any game. Even Merlin in PoFV is better.
>>
File: Boy's be boys.jpg (453KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Boy's be boys.jpg
453KB, 1045x1500px
>>387961839
Look at this 100% canon Image of the next Manga Zun is about to make Canon
I have read anon, boy i have read a lot
>>
Yuyuko! and I guess her shot in IN is my least favorite from hers, though that is my favorite shot overall too
>>
Satono's spellcards in Stage 4 simply don't work in spell practice. When she runs out of health, she simply vanishes and the card continues with no danmaku being generated and no way to cap.
>>
The only meme here is from casuals that ACTUALLY think Ran is hard. No wonder you have to bring up MarisaB, bet you can't beat Suwako without it. So much for being the easiest, huh?
>>
Sure, SakuyaB is intended for scoring, after all. That makes the bomb good in that niche, but I wouldn't say that's enough to make it 'decent' overall.
Anyway, scoring is way beyond me, I'm mainly just upset that she's kept me from seeing the sixth ending to DDC.
>>
I got tired at failing SA so I went back to HSiFS and had some fun with Marisa, it seems like even if you die a lot and use all your bombs in this game you can still beat it without any problems, it's weird because I don't think the Stage 5 boss fight is particularly easy.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.