[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to play RE6 with a cuntroller like I've played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>want to play RE6 with a cuntroller like I've played every other RE
>Constantly run out of ammo in Leon's campaign but it's not that bab
>start Chris's campaign
>feel like I'm playing Call of Duty and constantly get swarmed by enemies that shoot
>run out of ammo all the time and have to run around and toss enemies around like Hulk Hogan

Should I just suck it up and play with a M+KB or is this how it's supposed to play like because it definitely doesn't feel like that's what they were going for.
>>
>>387952416
I'm not sure what you mean exactly.
The game is very playable with controller and lots of people have done it.

Use KB+M if you're struggling and you're more comfortable with them.
>>
>>387952416
>probably can't aim for shit
>doesn't use melee
>compares Chris's campaign to CoD
I'm afraid you're retarded, OP.
>>
>>387952962

The first 40 minutes are basically running through checkpoints while killing never ending swarms of enemies, the same thing that happens in every CoD since Modern Warfare.
>>
>>387953341
Plenty of games have that shit. You're only comparing the two because you're a moron. While some parts of RE5 are comparable to CoD, the only RE that's really similar is Umbrella Corps.
>B.O.W. =/= human enemies
>third person
>completely different movement system
>>
>>387953758
*RE5 and 6

Namely, the fucking turret segments.
>>
How much better is PS4 RE6 than PS3
>>
>>387953985
Graphics aren't noticeably better, but PS4 version has 60 fps.

If Mercs is important to you, I'd stick with the PS3 version, as the PS4 one requires you to unlock bonus costumes through (dead) multiplayer modes.
>>
>>387954176
What about RE4 on PS4? I was thinking of playing through that first
>>
That image of a giraffe getting head never goes away
>>
is this thread autosaged
>>
>>387957991
I don't think so.
>>
>>387955656

nothing wrong with it. go nuts
>>
>>387952416
>feel like I'm playing Call of Duty and constantly get swarmed by enemies that shoot

Gears of War is what you're looking for. Also MELEE is useful to conserve ammo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.