[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*teleports in front of you* >"Running a little light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
*teleports in front of you*
>"Running a little light in the pockets, lass"?
*ruins your immersion*
>"Never done an honest day's work in your life for all that coin you're carrying. Eh, lass?"
What the FUCK was Bethesda thinking?
>>
>>387950427
>How do we make the thieves' guild seem subtle while also making the intro quest as obvious as possible?
>>
Probably something like
>we should make the Thieves' Guild approach you this time so people won't miss this amazingly well-written and completely sensical questline
>but how?
>we'll make one of them approach you if you have stolen goods or gold on your person and ask you to help him with a job
>good idea, but our programmers are too lazy to find a way to make it check for stolen goods first
>who cares, just make him do it automatically, nobody will notice, everyone plays these games like a klepto anyway
>>
>>387950963
the worst thing is that devs have you roll with his bullshit to continue the main quest unless you already know your way to Esbern
still not as bad as Dawnguard
>join dawnguard
>fuck yes killing vampires
>go to figure out what they are looking for
>oh another powerful vampire
>she carries a FUCKING ELDER SCROLL
>cant kill her
>gotta roll with her bullshit
>gotta go to a fucking bees nest to continue the quest
>>
>>387951281
hey at least we get a nice TES crack den to explore

Rip the Imperial Druggie that remembered you from helgen
>>
>>387950427
Skyrim or Fallout 4? I just started playing fallout 4 and it is horrendous to me for some reason. I haven't played Skyrim probably since the release window but I remember it was bland but playable.
>>
>>387953327
both suffer from the same syndrome of showing you nearly all they have to offer early on, pacing is shit and so are quests, you might as well flip a coin
>>
>>387953772
skyrim is the lesser of two evils from bethesda
>>
>>387953772
Thanks mate. I am in the mood for a shallow rpg since the school year started and i am eyeballs deep in grading papers. I will go Skyrim since I am not a huge fan of the modern direction of the fallout gameplay. I still need to play Wasteland 2.
>>
>>387953327
If you want a deep RPG get Wasteland 2, Skyrim story aside is good if you mod the shit out of it, but even then I thought it wasn't as bad as some of the edgy contrarians make it out to be, but that's just me. Fallout 4 I wouldn't waste more than $10-20 for.
>>
>>387950427
>modders will fix it
>>
>first time playing skyrim
>"Can't wait to find the thieves guild! I wonder how hidden it is."
>Literally every NPC knows exactly where they are
>Ok

>Join the thieves guild
>Everyone is pretty rough with no charm
>Eh it's Skyrim
>Time for first mission!
>"I wonder what kind of sneaky fun I'll get into."
>Forced to shake down innocent shopkeepers in broad daylight
>Forced to do stupid shit for some rich bitch that doesn't benefit the Guild at all
>Everyone is fine with it
>No quest to get out of her thumb/take over her assets
>mfw
>>
>>387950427
>lass
Look at this fag, I bet he wants to be a little girl!
>>
File: 1349203221518.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1349203221518.png
53KB, 645x773px
>>387955751
n-no
>>
File: 1417262186421.jpg (20KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1417262186421.jpg
20KB, 195x195px
>refuse to help him
>he bugs you everytime you go back to Riften
Talk about immersion ruining was him waiting around for months for you specifically to fuck with that jewry merchant. Like goddamn nigger, get on with your life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.