[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain nine games worth of plot to me in a short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Kingdom_Hearts_III_Logo.png (3MB, 3340x2032px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_III_Logo.png
3MB, 3340x2032px
Can someone explain nine games worth of plot to me in a short post and be really inaccurate the entire time? Thanks in advance.
>>
There's light, seven of then.
There's darkness, thirteen of them.
They will clash to reset the universe.
>>
play the games nigger
>>
Kingdom Hearts is light
Goofy is kill
>>
>>387947664
Kingdom Hearts...is LIGHT
>>
Only pay attention to 1 and 2
the rest can be contrived bullshit
>>
Everyone is Ansem.
>>
>>387948021
Except for everyone else who is sora
>>
>>387948005
t. a fag who hates video games
>>
>>387948119
t. Osakateam shitter
>>
>>387948005
OP, do not listen to this guy. Hell, even going from 1 to 2 is confusing because of the GBA game that's in between.
>>
>>387947664
Everyone is Xehanort and the entire series is a rip-off of CLAMP's Tsubasa
Xion spin-off is all but confirmed
>>
>>387948005
Have fun playing 3 then.
>>
>>387948150
You don't need to play Chain of Memories. I mean, not even Sora played that game.
>>
>>387948005
>These people will have 3 ruined for them by not knowing any of the characters and plot points
Have fun
>>
>>387947664
>white with text in thumbnail
>when clicked becomes black with two red dots at the top
Wtf?
>>
>>387947664
Nigga I tried five different times and failed
>>
>>387948343
>Naminé, DiZ, Axel and Twilight Town are introduced in this game and are very important in KHII's story
>You don't need to play Chain of Memories
I hope you just said that for the joke about Sora's amnesia
>>
>>387949013
Also explains why half of the organization is dead, why Riku is back and why Sora is in a giant egg.
>>
>>387947664
>A motherfucker named Ansem wants to steal everyone's hearts, three others are trained to stop him
>They get fucked
>Their keyblades go to Sora, Kairi, Riku
>Riku goes bananas with the motherfucker but ends up redeeming himself in the end and sacrifices himself
>Sora goes looking for Riku but instead meets 13 other Ansems and goes to sleep
>One of the 13 Ansems, Roxas, wakes up in a virtual world, wakes up, learns about Sora and the 13 Ansems, then goes bananas himself
>Riku fights him, Sora fights him, he merges with Sora, it's weird.
>Sora and Riku start training like the other three, Riku passes and Sora fails
>Meanwhile Mickey sends a digital Sora to fight viruses
>>
>>387947664
Just play 1, 2, BBS, and maybe DDD, and then read a wiki for the plots of the other games.
>>
File: 1112677.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1112677.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>Caring about the story
>>
everyone evil is xehanort, sora is also like 3 different people
>>
File: Just what you would expect.jpg (310KB, 1667x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Just what you would expect.jpg
310KB, 1667x2000px
>>387947664
Square Enix needed money, they realized the creator of Kingdom Hearts was a shill, so they had him make multiple games with different dimensions and canon.
>>
Sora and his 2 friends want to see the world outside of their tiny islands, so they decide to build a raft (1/3032)
>>
File: cad-20080602-358b1.jpg (81KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
cad-20080602-358b1.jpg
81KB, 625x790px
KH lore in a nutshell
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.