[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

En Taro Adun Executor. Your defense of Antioch has restored my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Aldaris_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (3MB, 224x240px) Image search: [Google]
Aldaris_SCR_HeadAnim.gif
3MB, 224x240px
En Taro Adun Executor. Your defense of Antioch has restored my faith in the Templar caste. I admit that Tassadar's desertion had shaken my faith.
>>
File: Tassadar_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (2MB, 224x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tassadar_SCR_HeadAnim.gif
2MB, 224x240px
>>387943384

Indeed Aldaris? I would hope that the Judicator would put more faith in their Templar brethren.
>>
>>387943384
>>387943452
These don't look too bad.
>>
How could they get the Terran and Zerg so right (for the most part) and the Protoss so fucking wrong?
>>
File: FenixZealot_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (3MB, 224x240px) Image search: [Google]
FenixZealot_SCR_HeadAnim.gif
3MB, 224x240px
>>387943452

*waits silently*
>>
>>387943384
He's way too close to the camera. He's like an old person trying to figure out how to use a webcam.
>>
>>387943571

Whats so bad about them?

The remaster literally just gave their models definition. Go look at Aldaris' original thing, you never knew he was wearing a hat
>>
>>387943384
The Protoss look alot like their SC2 counterparts compared to the other two races. The Zerg and Terran kept the style of BW while still being more up to date and crisp(talking about the portraits here! While the protoss didn't keep the BW designsThe "It's a good day to die" quote is still my favorite however.
>>
>>387943940
For a while I thought he was some weird panther looking motherfucker wearing a hair bow
>>
>>387943581
>>387943452
>>387943384
Got a gif of Zeratul?

I loved that fucker's portrait in SC
>>
File: Zeratul_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (3MB, 224x240px) Image search: [Google]
Zeratul_SCR_HeadAnim.gif
3MB, 224x240px
>>387944236
>>
>>387943940
Some are okay, some are actually great, some are blatantly retconned to fit SC2, which's bad for some and great for another. The greatest complaint about Protoss' portraits are that some of them lost its magical mysteriousness that made Protoss, Protoss. "The shadow is not dark enough" meme is real.
>>
>>387944506

I guess I never thought that way. To me it was always "what the hell am I looking at" with half their units
>>
>>387944371
neat, thanks
>>
Anyone have Arcturus Mengsk's portrait?
>>
>>387943940

They all look too similar now, and the lack of hard shadows really makes them less visually appealing
>>
>>387944506
>some are blatantly retconned to fit SC2
Razagal comes to mind but who else is retconned to fit SC2?

the hydras? as much as i love their old designs they look goofy AF.
>>
>>387946558
>who else is retconned to fit SC2
Artanis
Zergling
High Templar

I'm sure there are more but these are what I remember
>>
>>387947449
I'll give you the zergling one, since they no longer look like raptors and of all the zerg portraits they are the ones that most deviated from the original.

Artanis just looks the same with the SC2 protoss look, less round more rugged.

I've warmed up to the high templar one, specially since i now get wtf that blue thing was in front of them.
>>
>>387947449
The marines too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.