[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mediocre game from 6 years ago goes f2p and gets more players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 352816049761483.jpg (186KB, 961x749px) Image search: [Google]
352816049761483.jpg
186KB, 961x749px
Mediocre game from 6 years ago goes f2p and gets more players than a recently released AAA title

What went wrong?
>>
>>387940874
>What went wrong?
Money.
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.png (56KB, 284x102px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.png
56KB, 284x102px
>>387940874

>>
>a free mp game has more players than a single player full price game

rly mds u thinkg
>>
>>387941268
>A newly released AAA title that should be the sequel to Saints Row has less players than a 6 years old f2p game.
>>
I still don't know what that agents of mayhem is supposed to be. A few months ago when i first saw a trailer i thought it's gonna be a new Saints Row but this looks like a weird arena shit that has no relation with SR.
>>
>>387941403

You forgot to add

>that was a critical and commercial flop so bad that is is famous for being famously fucking terrible
>>
>>387940874
>game goes free to play
>spike in players

Damn... I wonder if there's any correlation. Probably not though, I predict that this increase will continue and Brink will have 200k players by the end of the month
>>
File: 1447105503756.png (70KB, 1667x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1447105503756.png
70KB, 1667x1269px
Of course it would have more players, are you retarded? People are using the chance to finally try out the supposedly terrible Brink for free.

What a fucking retarded thread.

>ain't it amazing people are trying (free thing) instead of paying way too much for (mediocre thing?!?!?!?!!)
>>
Brink has players again?

I always liked the movement, shooting and art in that game. Shame about the class balancing and broke map design.
>>
>>387941982
From what i've seen, it's an open world game that's single player only and you have a team of 3 characters you can play as at a time

It's so weird that it was made to look like another Overwatch competitor when it doesn't even play like any of them.

It was pretty funny though that they resorted to Battleborn tactics before it even reached Battleborn status.
>>
>>387941403
Saints Row is only good because it's funny and the cutscenes are directed really well. The games themselves have never been good, most 3rd person open world games are much better.
>>
>>387942324
Battleborn is also free you dolt
>>
>>387942247
Wasn't for Battleborn
>>
>>387942324
Why do "people" keep posting that image?

Nobody thought that laughing and mocking TORtanic killed it, they were all just watching EA and Biowarewhatever fuck up at every single corner.

Literally revisionist history.
>>
>>387942782
You have to be really fucking stupid not to see /v/ has been obsessed with making up Tortanic narratives ever since. Like tremendously fucking stupid.
>>
>>387942782

imfuckingplying

It was originally about laughter, but like any other 4chan shitstorm of note, it brought in the fucking newfags on a sour note and taught them bad imageboard etiquette.
>>
>>387943143
>newfag calling other newfags newfags

How cute.
>>
>>387942992
/v/ is full of cynical assholes, there's always people who are hating every game. The last time it seemed the whole board was against something and wanted it to fail was No Man's Sky, and they were pretty right about it. Everything else is just your standard autist screaming match over the witcher 3 vs botw or some shit
>>
>>387943456

>he disagrees with me
>that damn newfag

Been here since 06. Put your tiny epeen away, there is no post count here.
>>
>>387940874
Firstly, AoM ipisnt really a Triple A game. Second is has the negative background that it's not what people wnated from Volition. It's a fine game but people are so hung up on not getting Saint Row 5 that they unfairly judge AoM
>>
>>387940874
I unironically think Brink is pretty fun and it would only need more guns and maps.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.