[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS3 version or PC with fixes? I have both. Just looking for easiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dptdc_cover.jpg (131KB, 620x707px) Image search: [Google]
Dptdc_cover.jpg
131KB, 620x707px
PS3 version or PC with fixes? I have both. Just looking for easiest to do and play experience.
>>
>>387925336

PC is usually supposed to be the best, but i dunno what's up with mine installation at least. Game is arse without the fix, but the fix also crashes randomly for no reason on my end
>>
360 version, but if you have no 360 when Red Seeds Profile for PS3. If you don't know Japanese either then PS3 Director's Cut.
>>
PS3 version is complete shit, PC is just mostly shit.
>>
File: dp.png (42KB, 584x93px) Image search: [Google]
dp.png
42KB, 584x93px
>>387925336
This is with every single fix available, game constantly crashed and was full of bugs, I basically had to save on every single point I saw in the game and restart my Pc every hour or so, it was a painful experience
Go with Ps3 anon, it might be uglier, but it works just fine, and it's not like the Pc version looks pretty anyway
>>
>>387925720
Thanks anon. I started it up on PC and I already had bugs in that first room. Weird glitches and spinning and it crashed about 5 times starting up. So I dont even wanna deal with that.
>>
I also see PS3 has the dlc so yeah im gonna just go with that. Put York in agent suit and put that kitty suit on the girl
>>
I recently completed it on PC with all the fixes.

I'd recommend the 360 version.
>>
>>387925336
I only had this crash on me 4 times total with all of the fixes from durante.

Either most people are over exaggerating or I got really lucky and this game is worth all of the trouble to me anyway.
>>
Try PC first, you might get lucky and be able to fix all the issues.

PS3 version is stable but its framerate is even more ass than on PC. Still playable, but do a quick try on PC first.
>>
>>387926648
I had to play through the game on two separate machines because one was crashing at a certain spot.
>>
Why do people care so much for framerates
>>
>>387927006
because when it's consistently in low 20's, games play like complete shit
>>
Don't play it either way, it's a shitty broken meme game no matter what platform you play it on.
>>
>>387927080
Thats most of the PS3 library
>>
>>387927376
well memed, sir :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.