[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related good? I love Ck2 and eu4 but i could not get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is pic related good? I love Ck2 and eu4 but i could not get into hoi2 because of the complexity.
>>
Well they made specifically hoi4 for players like you. It's not complex.
>>
CK2 is the only actually good game from those.

Rest are boring ass map painters for autists.
>>
>>387920524
This SENPAI.
>>
>>387920461
I just want to conquer britain for the fatherland without having a phd in ship manufacturing logistics
>>
>>387920398
No. Play victoria 2
>>
>>387920931
spam naval bombers, cover the channel, wait
the royal navy sinks itself
>>
>>387920398
Is it worth spending full price shekels on
>>
>>387920398
All memeing aside, it's a shit game that even years of DLC won't fix

Coming from Ck2 and Vicky2 it was the first HoI game I ever played and even I got bored of it like 30 hours in
>>
>>387920398
If you never played any other HoI game - it's passable.
If you did - JESUS FUCKING CHIST, WHY THE FUCK YOU ASK ABOUT THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT?!

>>387920524
MEIOU saves EU4. But true, vanilla EU4 is pure shit and MEIOU can only to this much about shit-tier trade system and colonisation.
>>
>>387920931
The best ships you can build are called naval bombers and are - god knows why - in aircraft category.

Oh, wait, they are actually planes and in HoI4 you can shit-out a metric tonne of them without much issues, while AI is wasting ages to build fleet.

No, seriously, naval bombers are the bane of ships. A single well-coordinated naval/port strike in HoI2 and 3 could wipe out half of the fleet. And it's still true in HoI4, only harder to organise due to brain-dead air combat.
>>
>>387922214
I could not deal with hoi2's poor tutorial and obtuse unit creation
>>
>>387922557
>HoI2
>Poor tutorial
>Obtuse unit creation
That's literally the only one with decent tutorial AND with easy-to-make units
>>
Is it possible for crazy cool things to happen like french world dominance or something ie ck2 and eu4?
>>
>>387923526
It is possible to conquer the world as Bulgaria by '42 or so without much effort, so go figure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.