[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's free you fucking faggots http://store.steampowered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 213321.jpg (30KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
213321.jpg
30KB, 460x215px
It's free you fucking faggots
http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/Shadow_Warrior/
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>387914808
you couldn't pay me to play that garbage
>>
>>387914808
I wouldn't even be paid to play that pile of shit.
>>
I got it for free back in 2013, and I uninstalled + deleted the ISO less than two hours into it on Hard.
>>
>>387914898
>>387914919
this
>>
>>387914898
>>387914919
I doubt anyone could pay either of you to even play a video game period.
>>
>>387914898
>>387914919
what was so bad about it?
>>
one of the best shooters of the last 5 years
Well shilled OP
>>
>>387915087
It's just dull. It tried to be like Serious Sam but it's seriously boring. The enemies just walk towards you and you're always running out of ammo.
Also the characters are insufferable.
>>
File: 1473330961524.png (97KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1473330961524.png
97KB, 362x492px
Again? Swear this was free just the other month
>>
>>387915087
same with all these nu-age, consolized reboots of classic FPS games: streamlined and downsized into linear lock-down arena shooters with upgrade trees and shit to allow bad players compensate their lack of git gud.
>>
They're giving it away for free again?
>check Shadow Warrior 2's store page
>it's on sale again
They're really desperate to salvage that thing huh?

Anyway, it's worth a play through for free. Don't play it above normal difficulty. The harder difficulties turn the enemies into hard hitting damage sponges. This makes half the fun of the game, the melee combat, useless.
>>
>>387915298
Not swear, it WAS free in july
>>
>>387914808
Been free for years on PirateBay

CATPCHA: BLACK GAIT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.